Jehovah Witness An Organization Of Shame.

by WhoYourDaddy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• WhoYourDaddy
    WhoYourDaddy

I don't have anything good to say about these people.

If you can get past all of the ambient abuse.

If you can get past all of the twisted lies and shameful history.

If you can get past all of the familes destroyed and children damaged from the blood and 2 witness policy.

If you can get past all of the real estate laundering and for profit lies; it is all about the money.

If you can get past all of the hypocricy and bitterness.

If you can get past all of the GB megalomaniacs.

If you can get past all those things.

I still can't find anything good to say about this shameful group of ignorant people.

Shame on each and every one of you controlling liers.

Shame on each and every one of you who aid and abet this continued ambient abuse and ridiculous fraud of an organization.

Shame on you.

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

The Watchtower leadership protecting the pedophiles in this religion was absolutely unforgiveable & shameless.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

There are many good people still in this organization, they have been lied to and manipulated. If anyone stays after finding out about the deceptions, then that is on them, otherwise they are victims of an evil cult.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

It is a McReligion

Just listen obey and you will get the reward. No thinking involved or even allowed.

• oppostate
    oppostate

@WhoYourDaddy

You weren't a JW baptized publisher by any chance, were you?

If you were to read what you wrote as a baptized publisher you'd be shocked and wouldn't think any of those things were accurate.

Would you apply those things to the organization while being an active Witness?

I too believe that the R&F Witnesses are mostly good hearted people who have been deceived by a self-serving printing and realestate holdings corporation posing as a religion.

• Zordino
    Zordino

WYD, Tell us how You really feel :)

• SAHS
    SAHS

When you compare the relatively quite small number of people killed by Jim Jones (People’s Temple), David Koresh (Branch Davidians), and Marshall Applewhite (Heaven’s Gate) with the thousands – THOUSANDS – of men, women, children, and babies killed (effectively murdered!) by the Watchtower’s unique and ridiculous blood policy, it becomes extremely obvious that the Jehovah’s Witness “religion” is just another quirky cult – but with much more blood on their hands!

• williamhconley
    williamhconley

I believe that the Watchtower History is more embarrassing than their doctrines. No wonder we were trained to ignore and not get in a conversation with someone knowledgeable about our history. They were considered apostate even though they were never JW's.

Examples of WT Corrupt history:

* C.T. Russel miracle wheat sale.

* C.T. Russel marriage separation trial & move to NY in 1909 to prevent his wife from getting alimony.

* C.T. Russels false prophecy regarding 1914 then changed to 1915.

* J. F. Rutherfords vicious, cunning & deceitful takeover of the WT ignoring the founders will & kicking out the majority of the directors. Didn't the majority reflect "God's direction"? Today any elder going against the majority body of elders would be deleted for not submitting to theocratic order. Yet Rutherford did exactly that and he won! Where was God in these matters if indeed he is directing the WT? Whats worse is that the WT accuses these 4 directors of being ambitious and wanting control of the Organization when it was Rutherford who wanted full control & he got it. Then in 1976 the power of the president was rescinded and it was now spread to the Governing Body. That's exactly what the majority of directors wanted in 1918!

* False prophecy of 1925 then blaming Satan for that not happening.

* Rutherfords two 16 cylinder Cadillacs during the depression, his mansion in San Diego (Oh I forgot this was for the prophets David, Abraham, Samson, Isaac, Isaiah)

* Rutherfords vicious temper, drinking and abuse of power as exposed by Olin Moyle & Walter Salters letters respectively. The attorney Olin Moyle was villifed by Rutherford and condemned publicly in the Watchtower and labelled a Judas because he had the courage to stand up to the Judge. Moyle won the libel lawsuit and was awarded $30,000. All Moyle wanted to do was serve God but he got caugt up in a manmade abusive cult. Why isn't this part of the WT history in the Proclaimers book? I have no idea.

* Prohibition against vaccinations as they were evil and then they suddenly became a conscience matter meaning the WT cannot df you for that. How many kids died because of this? WT don't care at all. No apologies given either.

* Rutherfords support of Nazi Germany as stated in a letter or declaration. Only after Hitler refused to dance with the WT did the Watchtower take a firm stance against his regime. Erich Frost (German branch overseer) turned in 8 traveling overseers to the Gestapo yet he is heralded as a hero in WT land.

These are just a few embarassing facts about the WT history. Raymond Franz has many others in COC & ISOCF.

W.H.Conley

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

Like WYD I was never a Witness and so have no sympathy whatsoever for this obviously fraudulent organisation and I find it very difficult to have a lot of sympathy for the R&F even though my wife is one. The R&F are lying to themselves. They may appear good hearted but are they really? They are like the citizens of a communist or Fascist regime who comply and in doing so are complicit in the authoritrianism of the regime. If they did not comply the organisation would have no power. You apostates are the dissidents of the regime who saw through the fraud and stopped complying but are paying a heavy price for that only because your family and former friends continue to comply with the despotic regime. The organisation is despicable root and branch and should be detested for that. I am with WYD on this. If the R&F would just have the courage to see what is staring them in the face the whole edifice would crumble.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit