Time to hold your head high!

by Momma-Tossed-Me 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

When you see other witnesses hold your head high and smile as if you are in the best mood of your life. Best anti-witness you can give....

This is what I do even when I am down. I give them the biggest smile and put a little extra something in my step to say life is grand out here, can't you see?

MTM

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Right on Mamma!

We're going to be at a JW wedding reception for a family member (one of the few still active) next month where there will be a couple elder assh@les also attending. We discussed skipping it, but then decided we would go with big smiles, after all we are NOT unhappy about anything, esp about NOT seeing them at the KHall. We're enjoying our free nights and weekends. Not about to let them think that they have any affect on our life.

Doc

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Well done any who do this ! I think it is really the best "anti" witness you can give, "We are happy with our lives and with ourselves".

How many JW's can, in truth, say that ??

The very least you are going to achieve is a deserved boost to your own self-worth, but more than likely you will add to their growing Cognitive Dissonance.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit