Nazi Germany or WatchTower?

by FrankRaven 0 Replies latest jw friends

• FrankRaven
    FrankRaven

WatchTower has been silent on many issues,because they refuse to listen to others on key issues.We hear about the UN,child molesters,sexual abuse,prophecies that are changed when a false prophecy fails.The one important issue above all is that the WatchTower tries and some times successeds in absolue control.Absolute control will always fail when one person stands up and says,"ENOUGH!"
    WatchTower denies the resurrection.....WatchTower says,Christ is nothing more then a man.WatchTower adds or removes scriptures whenever it suits their purpose.WatchTower says the chosen people are the 144,000.They don't care to read Romans 11.WatchTower says that the resurrection was a spirit when the bible clearly says in Luke 24:39,that it was Him,not a spirit.Many Witnesses can't see that.
    Like Solomon who had 2 generals who thought better then the wise King.So Solomon allowed the 2 Kings who thought better carry out their plan and was killed by the enemy.How can a man confience those who are wrong when they think they are so right?In comes the Holy Spirit.
    The WatchTower adds truth to their lies.So did Satan to Eve.So when one adds a tiny truth to a complete lie the story winds up corrupt,so wrong,it becomes evil.
    What is a lie,a fib,a white lie,or to give off information that would make a person or group believe other wise?Nazi Germany was very good at it.Since we read that the Society was involved with Germany at the time,I,my own opinion,feel that some of the society was involved deeply.Hilter wanted a 1,000 year reign too.But it was worship that Hilter demanded too.So does the WatchTower.Jehovah God's spirit filled org.Anyone who's a witness can you remember what was said as you were baptized?Being baptizing in the name of the Father,Son,and......what?
    Was the WatchTower taken over by the spirit filled org and not the Holy Spirit?WatchTower doesn't like John 14 either.Nor do they enjoy Romans let along Romans 8.
    I've read child sexual abuse,and other crimes that have been commited by members of the WatchTower.Plus the WatchTower lies a lot.
    Witnesses,be very careful how you see the WatchTower.If you doubt don't go asking the Elders.They might want you to meet the commeette.WatchTower wants absolute control.I shall never attack any one who's a witness.I confront the WatchTower Bible and Tract Society.Are they Witnesses you may ask?Possible,but they are of the ruling class.They must be asked questions and they must be made accountable.The world made Nazi Germany accountable.We must make our leaders accountable,if they plan to rule.
    As for Pandelo,D8TA,and all the others who were brave enough to stand against Golith,may God go with you,always...........

"It is not a form of religious persecution to say and
    to show that another religion is false
    as being false, thus allowing persons to see the
    difference between false religion and true religion."
    (Watchtower 11/15/63, p 688)
    RevFrank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit