Simplesally's gal

by simplesally 7 Replies latest jw friends

• simplesally
    simplesally

Well, I have to say that since tomorrow is Mothers Day and since no one could give me a better gift or do dad, I did want to show off my girl. I think that this girl is the best "kudos" I could ever have! My best present![img] http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0LgAAAOoOkEpFKmhEHxLm7w!POVdhoRqpLbCYh9KXHh324LjprcwPdjEqSMQzLQaKkgo3BVZxlnE/JCP-5.jpg[/img]

• simplesally
    simplesally

I guess you have to cut and paste the whole line into your browser. Sorry, I don't know how to do it......

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

What a pretty little girl! Happy mothers day to you!!!!

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• outcast
    outcast

Damn Smurfs......

• Princess
    Princess

How cute is she! I love baldies, my daughter didn't start growing hair until she was two. Now we can do pony tails at 3 1/2.

Happy Mother's Day!

Rachel

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Sally,

Cute girl indeed!

Princess,

My little sister, who is six now, was born with a full head of black hair! It was an inch long at least! And she already has a hairy back.

Maybe I should stop talking about my little sis, cause she's so cute.

cellomould

"You're crying 'why am I the victim?' when the culprit is YOU" Stevie Wonder

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Is there truth to this saying? How many times have anyone of you told your parents the truth and still got disciplined? Yes, it has happened.

The org. stresses the truth in more ways than one and yet when members
    expose the truth, i.e. pedophilia and expulsion they are shunned. I guess there is a difference between knowing the truth and exposing it! In other words keep your mouth shut. Isn't this ass backwards?

Someone said in other post, we shouldn't hang out our dirty laundry. Well, has not the org. hung out the dirty laundry of other faiths? Their literature is flooded with the exposure of other false religious teachings and the U.N. Does the org. own the rights to exposure?
    Didn't Jesus expose his own disciples in the presence of others? Did Jehovah discipline him? I thought the org. were footstep followers of their leader. Does the org. have double standards, theirs and Jehovah's?

The org. has proven Jesus's words wrong, the truth will 'not' set you free.

Guest 77

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

SS, I goofed up, my post was to be a new post. I had hit the wrong button without me fully realizing it. Once you hit these buttons, that's it. Sorry about that. Enjoy mom's day.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit