Barbara Anderson Vs. Pharisees

by Siddhashunyata 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

From the TENNESSEAN.Com......"(Barbara Anderson)...the Tullahoma woman was charged with speaking ill of the organization on an Internet site run by a former Jehovah's Witness. The article was sent as a personal e-mail but was picked up by the dissident Web site and used without her permission, Anderson said. 'I explained this to the three elders, who listened . They treated me fairly,I think,' she said.....None of the three elders who questioned Anderson yesterday would speak to reporters. " ----- " Anderson said none of the elders were aware that the three other Jehovah's Witnesses who spoke to Dateline faced disciplinary hearings this week. 'All they had was a request FROM NEW YORK (CAPS MINE) for them to settle THIS ISSUE...."

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

By the way wouldn't it have been refreshing to see the Tennessee elders write back to the WTBTS ..."settle it yourself." The WTBTS picks up the stones and the elders throw them. Some how the local elders have to become aware that they are going to be held personaly responsible for their actions. Forget the WTBTS go after these men personaly . Help them get their spine back!

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Yeah, interesting how the org. uses the elders to do their dirty work. They have a cool set-up. We should call the elders the fall-guys. Then again how many elders love to wield power? It works both ways.

Guest 77

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Couldn't this evidence of direction from Brooklyn be used to show what a liar J.R. Brown is? Didn't he say that the Society had nothing to do with this and that all these judicial actions were being brought by the local congregations at their own initiative for reasons having nothing to do with Dateline? And that the Watchtower didn't even know who was involved with the Dateline program?

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

Has anyone emailed JR?

as a Hollywood insider, I am aware of the smallest deatails.
    and I also know most network admins keep thing simple for administration. I also know that some emails at Headquarters
    are first intial last name @jw.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit