To PSYCHDIGG

by somebody 1 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

I don't want to take away from Victor_E's thread so I'm addressing something you said in his post, here.

How about presenting a defensible case for Billy Bob Bowen.

Here is what Bill Bowen is trying to change in ORDER TO PROTECT CHILDREN FROM PEDOPHILES IN THE KINGDOM HALLS ALL OVER THE WORLD. whether there is just one child being a victim or 12000,OOO is not the point. Even ONE needs to be protected. The point is that the Watchtower Bible and Tract society's policy is PROTECTING PEDOPHILES and further vitimizing victims and at the same time, clearing the way for pedophiles to go ahead and commit sick acts with children again and again and again. They KNOW they can get away with it because there will be no witnesses!

Here is the WBTS's policy, as they printed it themselves right in their Watchtower publication!

What if the sufferer decides that he wants to make an accusation? Then the two elders can advise him that, in line with the principle at Matthew 18:15, he should personally approach the accused about the matter. If the accuser is not emotionally able to do this face-to-face, it can be done by telephone or perhaps by writing a letter. In this way the one accused is given the opportunity to go on record before Jehovah with his answer to the accusation. He may even be able to present evidence that he could not have committed the abuse. Or perhaps the one accused will confess, and a reconciliation may be achieved. What a blessing that would be! If there is a confession, the two elders can handle matters further in accordance with Scriptural principles.
    So if a child molester confesses AFTER the accuser exposes him/her, the society NEVER says to call in authorities to investigate and protect other children from being molested. No mention of helping the victim begin to heal once the pedophile confesses either.

If the accusation is denied, the elders should explain to the accuser that nothing more can be done in a judicial way. And the congregation will continue to view the one accused as an innocent person. The Bible says that there must be two or three witnesses before judicial action can be taken. (2 Corinthians 13:1; 1 Timothy 5:19) Even if more than one person "remembers" abuse by the same individual, the nature of these recalls is just too uncertain to base judicial decisions on them without other supporting evidence.

Have you ever heard of anyone molesting a child while there are people their to witness what he or she is doing to the child?

WAKE UP!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Bill Bowen tried his best to get the society to see that this policy was NOT protecting the children at all. It was protecting the accused. Even if the accused confessed, they said that it would be a blessing if "reconciliation" were achieved. NOT that they would report the pedophile to authorities to keep the person away from children! Do some reaserch on the statistics of pedophiles being repeat offenders!

Where would be a place to go if one was a pedophile? ANY KINGDOM HALL OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES is one safe place to go. The WBTS has made it a safe place for child molesters by their policy!

In bringing up his posting his thougths about the 22 year old, you are trying to distract from what Bill Bowen is trying to do. And that is to protect the children. He tried to do this without going public with the media, but the WBTS Inc. printing factory continued with their policy that hid child molesters.

If I were Bill Bowen, frustration would have got the best of me by now. I publicly applaud all he has done and all the effort and heart he is putting into his fight to protect innocent children from becoming victims of pedophiles that sit in Kingdom Halls. What sin has Bill commited by trying to protect innocent children the way he has? NONE! The wbts will have to answer to the highest judge for symbolically handing he and the others over to satan for what they are doing to help. And I don't think it'll be any kind of kangaroo court judicial committee such as they have when they do. ANd somehow, referring to publications by a printing factory, I don't think will cut it with the real judge.

Do I hate the WBTS? YES, I DO! I hate it with all the Godly hate they taught me to have for such sick behavior, as they themselves have.

Thank you, Bill Bowen, Barbara, Carl and Justin, and Barbara Anderson for all you have given to protect victims, and what you're doing to prevent there from being future victims of protected pedophiles in Kingdom Halls of Jehovah's Witnesses in the world.

I thank ALL who have helped in the fight for justice and protection of children.

peace,
    somebody

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Here's a scriptural defense, "Therefore, if one knows how to do what is right and yet does not do it, it is a sin for him." James 4:17

How many times must Bill bring this 'vile conduct' to the attention of authorities 'within' the org. and then have them ignore it?

What he did was expose a wrong, since when did exposing a wrong become wrong? His conscience moved him to do what was right. Bill was guided by a moral obligation. Conscience and obligation is what moved him, is that wrong? Does that deserve excommunication? If it does, then something is drastically wrong with an organization that has such a policy. Is this the scales of watchtower justice, do as I say and not as I do? Are they not overstepping the commandment of God i.e. by not applying (James 4:17 exposing a wrong) with their man made policies? This policy of 'hiding/protecting pedophiles not to mention getting expelled for exposing a hideous act? Have we now reached the stage in life that right is wrong and wrong is right?

The org. has wronged him and that too needs exposing.

Guest 77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit