New low for Watchtower Society: slips below North Korea on the scum index!

by BluePill2 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluePill2
    BluePill2

If you have been following the news these days, you maybe have seen images like this one:

Family reunion North and South Korea 2014

Heart breaking stories about people that where separated from their relatives for over 60 years. I've seen an interview with a crying old man, saying that he fears that he will not be able to recognize his sister or that he will not have any feelings for her, because of the many years and the indoctrination by the North Korean regime.

All of this reminded me of the Watchtower Society.

I am not naive and know too well that this historic reunion was permited as "PR-stunt" or for some other interest by the regime in the Northand yet, they have now allowed MORE than the Watchtower has ever allowed to families with shunned relatives. Even in their political hipocrisy they now stand one or two points above the Watchtower in terms of human kindness. OK, let's not stretch this too far. Maybe a communist regime allowing for a family reunion is meaningless and most probably was not for the reason I am mentioning here, but at the same time it showed me, once again, how sad it is that families are ripped apart over ideologie and beliefs - be it of religious or political nature - and THAT alone puts the Watchtower Society AT LEAST at the same level as North Korea.

Look at the image above - or many others that are floating around - and remember the pain that shunning causes to humans.

No family reunion for me and my sisters. Haven't heard from them in over 4 years now. My little sister (who I teached to drive a car, who visited a cinema for the first time thanks to me and who I helped countless hours with her home work during school time) wrote me one last email (before I DA'ed myself) stating that she rather wished me dead in a car accident then fallen apart from Jehovah.

What a world.

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

BluePill2 - what an awful thing for your sister to say. That is to messed up - the WBTS has a lot to answer for. Fraz

• designs
    designs

Take heart. I haven't spoken to my brother, an Elder, since he tried to have me DF'd.

• suavojr
    suavojr

Bluepill2,

I am inside the false WT just because I know my wife will leave me once I talk about TTATT, my parents will never talk to me, my sister, uncles, aunts, cousins will all give me their backs and wish me to die. When I shared a little bit of TTATT my wife stated she wants a man that serves her barbaric God Jehovah. It is evident that when you are indoctrinated with WT propaganda the word love has a complete different meaning.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

Bluepill2

The sadest part is that your sister probably believes what she said was loving

I know when I was in I could see myself saying things like that and feeling proud of it.

For a religion that claims to have love they sure do a lot to destroy any natural affection between people.

suavojr

Your comment made me think how the dubs claim that they DF to keep the congregation clean but all it really does is force the "unclean" people to secretly remain and, likely and hopefully, become negative influence on the congregation they are trying to protect.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

My little sister (who I teached to drive a car, who visited a cinema for the first time thanks to me and who I helped countless hours with her home work during school time) wrote me one last email (before I DA'ed myself) stating that she rather wished me dead in a car accident then fallen apart from Jehovah.

They are too damn blinded to see how f***ed up they are.

Doc

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

JW Love = Everyone else's bigoted hatred

Sorry you're going through this BP2. There are many among us here that have and still are enduring the same pain.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I am sorry to hear, bluepill. That is terrible. But the reality is that I don't see any reunions as are depicted in your posted picture from North Korea.

It is what it is, remember that success is the greatest revenge. Live long and prosper.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

BluePill2, please check your PMs. Thanks, Barbara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit