And the beat goes on !

by Guest 77 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

OK, everyone sing along with me, "And the beat goes on....." Yes, the rollcoaster has left the terminal and as Bette Davis said, 'Hang on, were in for a bumpy ride.' Well, words to that effect. The news media will now have a field day.

Bill O'Reilly is probably lining up some wit's guests and with the right questions in place I expect the org. doing a lot of tap dancing/foot work. They may just refuse his invitation which will only mean digging a deeper hole for themselves. The U.N. question can be another show. Bill will have a lot of material to work with.

"For there is nothing hidden that will not become manifest, neither anything carefully concealed that will never become known and never come into the light." Luke 8:17 Jah's judgments is inescapable, as he says in Amos 9:2, "If you dig in sheol,(under ground shelters) from there my own hand will take them; and if you go into the heavens (spacecraft housing)from there I shall bring them down." A cul de sac.

Guest 77

Guest 77

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Has someone heard from Bill O'Reilly? JR Brown wouldn't last 2 minutes head to head with Bill!

cb

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I've been watching Bill for some time now and he will get to it. He gets all the facts first before he attacks.

I enjoy the bashing segment of his show. I get such a laugh, better than the comics.

Guest 77

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I watch him all the time. My 80 year old aunt (not a dub) thinks he
    is the best thing on tv. She never misses it. If he gets hold of the watchtower, he won't let them squirm out of this one. All the tap dancing in the world won't work with Bill. If they are represented on the show, they'll look like the slime balls they are. If they don't, they'll look even worse.

cb

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit