untitled

by crossquestions6995 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• crossquestions6995
    crossquestions6995

Depressedsoul.....

Its always good to question what u believe in and find proof for it. So if you can, seperate religion and God. The only way to understand and believe in God is to go into it as a relationship. Dont look at the rules n what man makes it into. There is one rule to be saved : "believe that jesus died and was resurected". Its that simple. The rest is stuff you build on and comes to u naturally when God starts working on ur heart.... And as far as the translations go, king james 1611 is the only untampered translation. Everything else tries to take important pieces out or alter stuff just enough to confuse or take the power out of the bible.

I know it may sound scary. But research the devil and the supernatural/paranormal. Once u see how real the devil n demons are, it is very hard to deny that there is a God too. You will see who the devil n his followers hate and why. That is what sealed the deal for me.

If u want to ask god to show himself to you, he will. Its not as complicated as "Realigious" people make it

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

crossquestion you say there is one rule to be saved " believe that jesus died and was resurrected" its that simple.

I think having researched the matter with an honest heart,i would say it becomes a little more complicated than that.

In fact evidence for the resurrection is very weak, its that simple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit