Books that tell...

by zebagain 4 Replies latest social current

• zebagain
    zebagain

Of the many books that tell another story of the wts written by ex bethelites or people with a bent for research; well i have noticed the price of these on the world market. Take the one by franz "Crisis of Conscience" and it is hundred s of dollars secondhand and not avalable new. Hmmm I wonder if the society or its stooges are buying up every copy and as an aside forcing the price up. Comments please.

• new hope and happiness
    new hope and happiness

I doubt it.

I think you can download C.O.C.

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

I got a free pdf of CoC. It was sent via a facebook post. I was thrilled.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have noticed the high prices on the internet, I read it free on-line in PDF too. I would say it's high priced for different reasons, maybe to help out with the costs of publishing and so many are reading it for free. Probably to offset the balance I would have thought. Kate xx

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I wanted to purchase a copy of the terror book, the orange Paradise Lost. My brother and I spent many an endless night terrified by the illustrations and content. I thought it would make a good gag gift. We could not wait to throw Paradise Lost out in the trash as soon as my father died. The other literature stayed for one week. When I did a price search, I was shocked by a few hundred dollars on one JW site. I assume that the market would set the price, esp. with the Internet. For some reason, I did a search on Amazon, where it sold for one dollar.

I would stay away from niche sites. Someone who specializes in Witness memorabilia may ask for a higher pricer. I have a strong feeling that family members just want to get rid of JW garbage.

I don't understand why more copies are not available.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit