Jehovah is a black man!

by Nemesis 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Nemesis
    Nemesis

I've Just found this funny story on the BBC web site, love these comments from ‘Jehovah’.

“I am a poor man with more than 95 children to feed. Look at these children - they have not eaten anything this morning . . . The 77-year-old Jehovah has more than 25 wives, some as young as 16, who have produced his 95 children.”

“We had no choice but to hand over more money to 'God', whose children were hungry for earthly food. 'God' says the slopes of Mount Elgon, near Kimalewa Trading Centre in Western Kenya, where he lives is sacred ground and also refers to it as Mount Zion. . . If the Kenyan Government does not give me 3 billion shillings ($3.8m) I will bring a curse on Kenyans," he warns.”

And we thought we hade been duped by the Watchtower, look at these poor gullible Africans!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/world/africa/newsid_1651000/1651884.stm

• Amazing
    Amazing

Funny article! When I saw your subject line I was expecting some intriguing twist in Bible interpretation.

I was thinking of this kind of debate where I might refute as follows: The color 'Black' is the embodiment of all color in the pigment field of the physical world. And 'white' is the embodiment of all color in the light energy spectrum. Since the Bible describes God as a brilliant light, he must be white. ... aw shuck, its Friday, I need to get my thoughts headed in another direction.

• revdrjohnson
    revdrjohnson

Actually, you don' have to go that far . . .

There's a Church here in Detroit pastored by a man who calls himself "YHWH". His son is Yehudah ben YHWH

I heard him preaching in a park,in Jacksonville, FL., more than 20 years ago. He quoted the OT, and wherever the Bible said "God" or "the Lord," this guy would say "I"

Keep the Faith
    RAY

http://xjw-central.com/

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Wow, and my wife thinks I have an ego. I always thought of Jehovah as a middle aged white man who just got laid off from his job of 20 years. He's going to blame everyone else for his problems. He needs to curse the black man for his own inequities. In the midst of his drinking binges he floods the earth and orders civilizations murdered in his name. Something dangerous going on and he sends his son to take the chance.

Dear Lord, please save me from your followers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit