Newspaper Links

by DakotaRed 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

I posted this link earlier towards the rear of another thread, but thought I would post it again for any who may wish to have it and missed it before. This site contains links to virtually every online newspaper within the US. Just look it up by State and City.

http://www.usnpl.com/

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• outnfree
    outnfree

This is extremely useful, Dakota!

Thank you!

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• neyank
    neyank

Thanks for the link Dakota.

That's just what I need.

Something else to keep me glued to the computer.

neyank

• waiting
    waiting

Well, thank you very much!

I was thinking of e-mailing someone who knew more than I (and there are soooo many) to ask how one finds all the addresses of pertinent papers - but was strung out at work.

And Voila! You appeared! Thanks!

Will start writing.

waiting

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thank you very much Dakota for the link. I'd been looking for something like this. Very useful, inded!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Just to help out here is the entire list of Canadian and International news papers. the link is www.thepaperboy.com/canada
    hope this proves useful also.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

You are all very welcome. I hope the loink helped some to find their local newspaper and you used them to report what is going on.

OFC, adding a link to Canadian papers was a very good idea too. Thanks.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit