Yonkers-Mt. Vernon, NY

by Soledad 4 Replies latest jw experiences

• Soledad
    Soledad

I would like to contact any x-witnesses from these areas.

• Imbue
    Imbue

email me I may know someone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

I live in Northern New Jersey, but am in Westchester at least once or twice a week for work; what did you have in mind?

Tom

"Gentlemen, he said, I don't need your organization, I've shined your shoes, I've moved your mountains and marked your cards. But Eden is burning"
    --Bob Dylan
  • Soledad
    Soledad

Just want to get in touch with old friends, or make new ones.

Who needs initiative when being pushed?

• Soledad
    Soledad

I dug up this old post of mine because I know for a fact that there are folks from that area that are lurking on this board. well, one specific person.

I know what is going through your mind. I felt the same way not too long ago. It's really hard knowing that you gave up so much for what you honestly believe is the truth. I get very very angry when I think about all the things I gave up.

The people on this board are really awesome and understanding. You'll see. Our experiences are so much alike and many of us here also spent so many years blindly following an organization, not God!

I say that because my friend, that is what you are following, a publishing corporation, not the word of God. Do the right thing my brother. Life is way too short to live a lie.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit