The Christendom are talking about this, do you think the GB will use this to say that the end is coming?

by ABCXYZ 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ABCXYZ
  • ABCXYZ
    ABCXYZ

I did it!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It's hard to say what the GB nutters will do, or say. They have already asked, " Could this memorial be our last?!" in the Kingdom Ministry. I think if they were going to say anything about blood-moons, they would have done so already. Why don't you post that on a JW forum and see if you can get them worked up? Then you can come back here and share what they say? Make sure to mention that Kingdom Ministry comment.

DD

• BobFlanagan007
    BobFlanagan007

The Governing Body will do nothing because this blood moon business is no more than the paranoid ramblings of some fundementalist Christian nutjob. I heard all this a few month ago as this Pastor John Hagee guy has a program explaining it all playing on an endless loop on a satelite TV channel over here in Britain.

It's all utter drivel and I got into the habit of putting it on just to amuse people when they came to visit.

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

If they do then they are no different than astrologers looking for signs in the sky.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit