Need page number for Greber quote

by JWOP 3 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JWOP
    JWOP

From the Johannes Greber book "Communication With the Spirit World Of God -- Its Laws and Purpose" :

You are right to ask me who I am, for it is your first duty to test the spirits that speak to you and to assure yourself that they were sent by God ... I swear to you before God that I am one of His good spirits , indeed one of His highest spirits, but my name keep to yourself ... From the days of the first man down to the present, the spirit-world has communicated with mankind. That is true of both the good spirit-world and the bad. ... [T]he World of spirits, which is separated from you materially, has various ways of communicating with you by means perceptible to your senses ... [W]hen the Bible says: "God spoke", it was not God himself who spoke, because as a rule, God speaks only through his spirit-messengers.

What page(s) is this quote from? (I don't have an actual copy of the book myself)

• AndDontCallMeShirley
  • L3G
    L3G

You can also find a similar quotation in the Preface within the translation that the Org (that is, Freddie Franz) used to quote in the publications. I once read it. There Greber recounts how he converted from mainstream Catholic priest to a worshipper of God's spirits. The translation itself is pretty strange, with things like "God will give a holy spirit to those asking him," and "it is sown an astral body." It's kind of "spooky," as a kid I know likes to put it.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

1932 Communication With The Spirit World/Greber

. Click the link by the blue arrow.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/znw9px

Nevada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit