Last Days & Hard times!

by U.2.K. 4 Replies latest jw friends

• U.2.K.
    U.2.K.

IF EVERYBODY GOES TO HEAVEN, WHAT"S THE POINT OF THE RESURRECTION?

I tell you First hand With much Meekfulness, that This Life is not the life that mankind is suppose to be Living In, and the only Reason Why we have been living in this life So Long is because "THE MESSIAH" Coming Will be long<Very long>, It was not Jehovah's plan for us to Die< Adam & Eve is the Cause> satan the devil is the main Source> And The Paradise is not Lost, Cause if the Earthly paradise Was lost, then There be no Creator, Then the Sun Would not Rise over the Wicked & Righteous...

Only the 144,000 goes to Heaven to be a Witness over mankind Judgement After Armageddon, The Earth is not a Testing Ground, Jehovah God has Given us the Earth & The Thrones of Heaven are Jehovah- Psalms- 116-115 verse 15-16.... Noah & Moses Was Great Servants of "YAH-Weh & they Did not Enter Heaven< Billions are Dead in there Grave- & THE RESURRECTION IS THE TRUTH

Rejoice & Have Faith in the Resurrection Little Children and Continue to Cry till the End of age, Cause Jehovah Shall Put away Death- REVELATION 21 Verse 4

• mouthy
    mouthy

I suggest you do a research on the name of Jehovah- I did & I was surprised.
    We all have to examine what we really believe- It is not a good rendering of Gods name.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

U.2.K., try http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to help translate your thoughts into English. It's not perfect but it's probably better than whatever you're using now.

--
    But if you pray all your sins are hooked upon the sky
    Pray and the heathen lie will disappear
    Prayers they hide the saddest view
    (Believing the strangest things, loving the alien)
    -- David Bowie, Loving The Alien

• SYN
    SYN

U2K, you're starting to get pretty boring...

"If men were like their personal ads, they wouldn't need personal ads."

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

LOL@FunkyDerek!

Smart Answer, Lad!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit