Entire Body of ELDERS make NEWS with GB. more news on FB

by Jack Miller 8 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jack Miller
    Jack Miller

http://www.mcalesternews.com/policecourts/x409169231/DA-Jehovah-Witness-Church-concealed-molestation-crimes

If you have a Facebook account you can read more details that WT has published about one of these elders involved in this illegal cover up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/xjwrg3/permalink/10151981880490835/

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

From the article: " No one answered several calls to the Jehovah Witness Church and Lawrence could not be reached for comment"

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

DD, they probably called the KH, and of course, no one is there during the day.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

" No Comment" will be the WT tactic. But they may have to defend this in Court. I do hope so.

• Jack Miller
    Jack Miller

Actually the phone number listed for the Kingdom hall there goes direct to the elder that is covering it up. I posted it, but it was removed. It can be seen by clicking on the facebook page above.

• Jack Miller
    Jack Miller

McAlester OK, USA, is a small town where JW have their assemblies. Some JW have been wondering if they will still be held there considering the recent scandal there. I say, why not. That's where the local body of elders will be along with the GB. See, McAlester, OK, USA is where the State Prison is located.

• zound
    zound

But it said the events happened 30 years ago. So none of these current GB were on the GB back then correct?

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

I usually post the links to these stories on Facebook, recently I was asked why I would post such a link....it shows that JW's in good standing do in fact read them....they don't like them, but they are reading them.

• sir82
    sir82

Why does Sanderson always look like he's wearing clothes that are 2 sizes too small? Did he gain a bunch of weight recently?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit