UN report : vatican policies allowed priests to rape children

by ashpman 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ashpman
    ashpman

www.nbcnews.com/news/world/u-n-report-vatican-policies-allowed-priests-rape-children-n22531

Sounds familier to policies of a certain religious group I know of. Wheels of change just turned a little more.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Oh boy just wait for the JWs to have orgasms over this news.. "It just means that Babylon the Great the world empire of false religion" is about to be destroyed!

The irony of it all is that if the UN were to ever turn on religion, they would turn on JWs just as quickly and with no distinction made. JWs are getting widespread attention over their abuse scandals as well, its just that the RC church is exponentially larger and has more influence that they get the attention.

Its funny how when JWs have a ruling agaist them for the same thing it is just "Satans persecution in these last days" but when it happens to another religion, its the govt turning on "false" religion, and the waters drying up lol.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

Just change the names and the methodology is the same:

-

"The United Nations heavily criticized the Vatican Watchtower on Wednesday for what it said was a systematic adoption of policies allowing priests elders to rape and sexually abuse tens of thousands of children."

-

"It said the Holy See Watchtower had "systematically placed preservation of the reputation of the church Organization and the alleged offender over the protection of child victims."

-

"Due to a code of silence imposed on all members of the clergy congregation under penalty of excommunication disfellowshipping , cases of child sexual abuse have hardly ever been reported to the law enforcement authorities in the countries where such crimes occurred."

• BU2B
    BU2B

Good one ADCMS. Amazing how JWs will slam the catholics for this but not look in the mirror.. Typical

• BU2B
    BU2B

The difference is a Catholic can stand up and speak against their policies without repurcussion.. Why? Because The RCC is not a cult! In a cult, the same is met with cutting off from friends, family, possibly job or career as well.

• mind blown
    mind blown

FINALLY!

Thanx for posting..

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

I wonder what the UN would do to NGO's that behaved the same as the Catholic Church? I wonder if they know about Candace Conti and other coverups by the WTBTS?

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I wonder what the UN would do to NGO's that behaved the same as the Catholic Church?

'

The RCC is an NGO with the UN. In fact, every major religion (including WT) is. The WT is an NGO with the OSCE, the UN's sister organization.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Marked.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The UN won't do anything, nor wiil the OSCE. Why else would the WTBTS snuggle up to them?

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit