Rutherford's Death of Joshua still as 1450bc in 2013 Bible revision

by Elijehovah 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Elijehovah
    Elijehovah

VOMITING OUT WHAT JEHOVAH GIVES US TO EAT. (This is not a suggestion, but rather refers to retractions made by the WT of truths that God Jehovah has fed us, but they apparently feel it needs to be discarded.) At the end of the concordance of the new 2013 revision of the NWT are the dates the bible books were written and time covered. And the NWT is still using the 1450bc death of Joshua since 1942 when Exodus was 1515bc and entry to Canaan was 1475bc. Giving Joshua 25 years as Josephus does, Joshua dies in 1450bc instead of corrected 1448bc (25 years after 1473bc). The correction was never made since 1942. In reality the 1432bc oppression of Israel by Syria for 8 years to 1424bc Judge Othniel is correct from the AID book (p.336) because the 25 years are 1467bc to 1442bc. Eupolemus says this is 30 years (5 conquest and 25 rule), Hippolytus says it is 501 years from Abram's entry to Canaan (430+40+6+Joshua's 25), and Josephus says there were 18 years without judges between Joshua and Othniel. Thus from conquest 1467bc to Joshua's death in 25 years (1442bc) plus 18 years to 1424bc Judge Othniel (25+18 = 25 Joshua +10 +8 Syria) leaves an oppression by Syria in 1432bc which is 35 years after 1467bc conquest (25 Joshua +10).

In other words decades ago, for three times i sent the word of Jehovah (word of truth) to them, as today i post it and send it to you. And it made no effect on changing anything at all, but rather arrogantly someone always defies it and does opposite as if to say who the hell am i who sent it. BUT let them know Jehovah says it is i Jehovah they have rejected not you Samuel. This arrogance is JUDAS who sits with the GB and will inevitably go to churches and to cast-out apostates when he gets insulted reproved and seeks to eliminate the GB by a legal physical court death. I have been there myself in Brooklyn to visit, and i was directed to a man who said (in works we the blessed unanointed writers get to fabricate what we want, and) WE worship and obey the faithful discreet slave who feeds us because they are the source of our food. I knew he spoke for himself only. And i also knew that it meant believe whatever he wishes but claim it (his lies) came from the GB faithful discreet slave. It is like Judas wanting Jesus to curse John Baptizer for not following Jesus when John knows Jesus is Christ. SO then does the GB approve of these Bethelites or global world-wide elders who slaughter innocent sheep in the KHs? Is Jesus to die again because he approves Peter carrying a sword to cut off ears? I recall Jesus healed the ear, and took the blame off himself that way, not to be a leader of war. AND YET these truths were removed from the INSIGHT book in revising the AID book. In fact many truths like this were taken out of the AID book. WHY! Was the editor someone blind who couldnt see? So now they still in 2013 since 1943 have published error for 70 years despite correction. THIS IS ONLY ONE PETTY MATTER, not the numerous big ones.

Now let it be known that the 19-year Jewish cycle goes back to 1443bc as 1st year of 19, and Babylon's goes back to 1442bc as 1st year of 19. Let it be known that 19 is derived from the 76 years (4x19) that has 19 leap days. And that Chinese 1200-year pivotal point between false 2637bc Era and the 237bc Era is 1437bc which is 76 years after the comet of 1514-1513bc brought global armageddon (Moses predicting the plagues of Egypt), record stating Atlantis Thera Santorini exploded, and 360-day cycle of Chinese Noah's Flood 2953bc (used by Rome's 753bc as sothic 720 years 180 leap days after 1473bc), and thus also uses Ur's 720 years (2233-1513bc) as half of the 1440 (720+720) being 2953bc Flood to 2233bc to 1513bc (which incidently 360-day calendar is the same date in 137 Julian years 2370-2233bc). And so every indication is that in 1437bc the Chinese also went 19-year calendar as Joshua's 1443bc and Babylon's 1442bc. This beats the empty speech of the CHRONOLOGY entry in AID and INSIGHT books opening with lunar calendar after Noah's Flood with no explanations for this lie. (Natural Julian and natural lunar since the Flood is not the same as claiming humans used such calendar since the Flood; but rather they waited too late until death to make new calendars, the 365-day Egyptian made at the death of Peleg, and the enforced knowledge that the year leaps a day since 1513bc when millions died around the world). Prophesy has come true; our bride of Jesus who thinks she woke up in 1918, is still asleep, needs to wake up to the call of Armageddon or as i Elijah says WE WILL ALL DIE, NO ONE SURVIVE, NO ONE LIVE. You have been taught that the bride fulfills the promise, but Mordecai tells the bitch yes the queen that she better comply and save the children (produce children for Jesus) or Jehovah will find another way to save his people when Obama (the leader of Persian Haman the rebel in the house of the king, today's king ruling for God, today's right hand man of Jesus as Haman was to Xerxes, as Judas was for Jesus) soon unveils the day and hour of the surprising destined asteroid collision. The bride must awake and go to the king or the bitch will be replaced. Any takers? The opening is for 10,000 in heaven. The 10,000 can go without the 8 men of GB just like 600,000 Israel could go into Canaan if they didnt listen for 40 years to their 10 self-chosen men. God's two witnesses were Joshua and Caleb not the 10 men. And they were the tribes Judah and Levi, not 10-tribe Israel. I am one of the two witnesses, who else will stand up. Will the bride stand up. Or will someone else stand up and lead a new bride to finish the rapture before this asteroid. I assure you, no one will listen until Jehovah unveils that asteroid and Obama announces Houston we have a problem. LATE humans, late people, as always.

• Pronger1
    Pronger1

If you abuse drugs, I would suggest seeking treatment. If you don't use drugs, I would suggest seeking treatment anyway.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

EJ,

Are you referring to chronologies in the Masoretic Text or in the Septuagint?

Doug

• Badfish
    Badfish

Why does this site attract so many mentally diseased people? Oh yeah! Because apostates are all mentally diseased!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit