Is it a dis enfranchising offense....?

by RunAsFastAsYouCan 7 Replies latest jw friends

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

I want to get my mother in law dis enfranchised:

1. for teaching and encouraging my children to dis respect me (their father) in my own house over a 4 year period while living at my house.

2. for refusing to allow me (in my own house) to practice my own religion with my duaghters while she stayed in my house for nearly 4 years.

3. for attending my childs 5th birthday party, on her birthday, at chuckie cheese, and then disrespecing the family by refusing to sit at the table with us to eat, but facing away from us at the table next to us.

4. for constant and relentless ambient abuse and gaslighting of self in my own house over a 4 year period.

5. for refusing to return to the philipines (her family) after multiple demands to leave our residence over a 4 year period.

6. for refusing to abstain from teaching her jw crap to my children in my house despite my repeated demands to stop.

i could go on but you get the point.

Not that it matters but my primary motive is to get my kids ONE step further removed from this POS cult.

• AnneB
    AnneB

You'll only be told that elders don't get involved in family matters. Behind your back they'll be cheering your MIL for her "integrity" and for "standing firm" "in the truth".

Don't waste your energy trying to get her in trouble. Get yourself *out* of trouble by putting as much distance between her and your family as quickly as you can...and keep it that way!

If your wife objects.....tell her she's "out of subjection." Now THAT is something the elders may act upon!

AB

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

I'm at the end of divorce. And she divorced without anything biblical and i'de like to get her dis enfranchised too.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Sorry to hear of your divorce, it's too bad you didn't

Send your Mother in Law on a vacation

and told her you only had enough money for a one way ticket

not to worry

You would send her a return ticket " Soon "

• AnneB
    AnneB

Let them go. Use your energy to care for yourself and to do good for your child/children.

If your ex is doing things contrary to the WT way she will get in trouble soon enough...you don't need to "help" her.

Keep yourself restrained under evil.

Don't let revenge get the best of you.

• RunAsFastAsYouCan
    RunAsFastAsYouCan

No it's not about revenge. It's about keeping my kids away from the POS cult any way possible.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

She is a daft C**t

• mauiboy
    mauiboy

In some states it is legal for children to divorce their parents with suffcient cause......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit