The Wicked One hurled

by mistified 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mistified
    mistified

Do the witnesses believe Satan is in this world completely invisible or do they believe he is some kind of spirit intervening with humans? How exactly does the evil Lucifer "control" the earth? In what sense is he actually here in this world, and is there anyway we can know he really is on Earth? Because if there is not, then it just doesn't make sense. Just some questions I have always wondered.

I'm about to have a meltdown, please someone explain this to me.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Look out he's behind you!!! .ONLY JOKING .

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

First off you know this comes from ancient mythological beliefs inspired by ignorance and

human imagination don't you ?

In regards to your questions on what the JWS believe, you've answered your own questions.

But before you settle on the JWs beliefs on evil spirits you might want to look at the ancient Chinese

beliefs of evil spirits, their is actually older than the ancient Hebrews.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Read This, it might answer your question:

http://ablebodiedman.blogspot.ca/

• ablebodiedman
  • Bobcat
    Bobcat

Regarding Satan's control of the world I posted some comments here.

Regarding Satan being 'hurled to the earth' and what that passage might refer to, see here and here.

Take Care

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wouldn't pay any attention to this ablebodiedman person is obviously off his rocker,

or maybe just trying to sell his book.

He thinks when you asked about The Wicked One being hurled he thinks your talking about

individual people being hurled out the congregations (JWS).

• mistified
    mistified

Thank you finkel. I suppose I did answer my own Q. But what I want to know is what a jw would personally say about this

• mistified
    mistified

would someone explain how Satan uses people in this world?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You could say Satan (the father of the lie) uses the WTS/JWs to spread lies and misinformation to the public.

By the WTS's own activity, Satan is working this organization and its publishing house to the fullest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit