New Light! People CAN now be saved AFTER the Tribulation begins!

by FusionTheism 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• richgirl
    richgirl

Wow! The language in the simplified version suggests the possiblity of not many (in other words "few") members of Christendom switching to JW. The non-simplified edition seems to be saying there will not be a mass conversion to "true Chrisitanity" post gt trib (as articles in previous years have stated, eg July 15th 2013, pg 7, par 13, states "Before the great trib begins, people still have time to change their thinking....") It certainly is ambiguous though. Is it intentional ambiguity or just plain bad writing.

Perhaps many JWs have expected that the destruction of Bab the Gt would include the slaughter of all it's members......but really that would be impossible for then there would likely be few left to launch an attack on JWs (who are supposedly dwelling peacefully in the centre of the earth!) Even the UN, which JWs believe will attack false religion, is itself religious.....There is even a meditation/prayer room under the main Assembly room at the UN HQ. They protect religious sites, eg, the supposed birthplace of Buddha. The reference number for this site is rev666. I'm not joking!!! It's on their website. http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/666

• yodastar
    yodastar
    Awesome. I've always thought that with all this bullshit knowledge in my head I would say sorry right at the end and jump back on board so sweet..... but nah it really still is bullshit
  • prologos
    prologos

saved AFTER the Tribulation begins!

not if you are a partaker!

• FusionTheism
    FusionTheism

I just wanted to share another Watchtower quote from last year showing the "Old Light" on this topic:

This quote shows the Old Light that the "Window of Opportunity" to be saved is closed at the outbreak of the Great Tribulation:

**Watchtower, December 15, 2014:**

12 Does this mean that those who have left the truth will never be allowed to return to the congregation? Or if someone fails to dedicate his life to Jehovah, will he be forever classified as someone “unsuitable”? No. There is still a window of opportunity for such ones before the outbreak of the great tribulation. It is as if Jehovah calls out to them: “Return to me, and I will return to you.” (Mal. 3:7) This fact is emphasized by another illustration given by Jesus, that of the prodigal son.—Read Luke 15:11-32.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus...

...at the rate they're going, the Fall of babylon, the Great Trib, and the Big A will be viewed as "already happened" in a "spiritual sense" before too long.

x

Seriously, though; I think this could be a response to the inescapable conclusion that overall human population is increasing at a rate that the even the post optimistic efforts of the WT ministry couldn't hope to keep pace with.

That, and the fact that the potential near-genocide of the human species simply based on beliefs is (correctly) viewed as increasingly offensive and monstrous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit