Close call

by Tammie 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tammie
    Tammie

Last night I had to turn off and unplug all my electrical things. We has some major lighting and raining going on. Around 10 pm I took my dog out, so she could take care of her bathroom needs. Lo and behold my yard was flooded. You could not even see where the street was at. It came clear up to my porch. Even my flower garden was totally under water. I looked out my back door, and it was the same way. Talking about getting nervous. So I started packing a few things, just in the chance that I would have to leave. While doing this I was keeping a close eye on the outside. The water was starting to come onto my porch by this time. So I had decided that I would call my husband (he has the car, and the other one is in the shop). As I was starting to dial the phone, I decided to look out one more time. All the water was gone.
    So I took a deep breath, and a sigh of relief. Talking about being freaked out. So I decided that I would not call, and get some sleep. Then my dog woke me up around 3 am, she needed to go. Guess what? The yard was flooded again. So I kept a close eye on it, but this time it did not come up as high.
    Today my yard is a big mess, and my shed had about an inch of mud inside it. They are saying that we are suppose to get alot of rain tonight. So I am holding the clean up, until this weekend. With the exception of my shed.

• Kep
    Kep

That is a bit of a worry.
    I hope the rain doesn't get any worse for you.
    Fortunately I don't have that worry where I live, but we do have earthquakes regularly.
    It pays to be prepared for the worst.
    Kep

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((Tammie & family)))))))))

Stay safe.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit