IN JUST A FEW MORE DAYs

by QUEENIE 5 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

AND IT WILL BE MOTHERs / PLEASE HAVE AS HAPPY A MOTHERS DAY as you will allow yourself to have without felling GUILTY !!!

• Danielson
    Danielson

U sick apostate, celebrating a holiday that honors mothers everwhere and reaffirms their dignity, the nerve of some people!

• Carmel
    Carmel

Jesus yes, Queenie,

I agree with Danielson. You couldn't possibly be falling for that Catholic conspiracy could ya? Holy Mary, Mother of God!!!:-)

carm

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

u FRIGGIN RIGHT i AM -- I AM DAMN BALLSY AINT I!!!???---WE HAVE BEEN GOOD TO OURSELVES SINCE MAY DAY WHICH IS ON THE FIRST>>>>since I have been a single parent I have been celebrating FATHERs DAY also -- sooo there !!! queen of all apostates ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• butalbee
    butalbee

Um, I do not believe that catholics are the only ones that celebrate this sick holiday, holy mary, mother of god, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, amen. Even the friggin/ half naked, leaf wearing bushwhackers in africa celebrate mother's day........dance around the fire, sing a little song, go make more babies......

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

well the naked part and make babies I will leave that up to the younger and more fertile and or horny females if you do not mind...actually being good to ourselves just comes natural since we have become apostate....HAVE U SEEN THOSE T-SHIRTs (ANYBODY CAN BE A MOTHER but it takes someone special to be a mommy and ditto for being a father on fathers day) saz a lot to me especially when I hear on the news another baby is found in a trash bin some are still barely breathin but some are dead QUEENIE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit