SoulJah

Here it is:
    http://www.jwmatch.com/welcome.php

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

I am gonna be sick.

I wonder if the WTBTS or the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses entity would approve of such a site promoting dating under the JW banner.

<gag>

It is not religious persecution for an informed person to expose publicly a certain religion as being false, thus allowing persons to see the difference between false religion and true religion.
    WT 11/15/1963 page 688 paragraph 3

• butalbee
    butalbee

HAHA. Very funny.

LMAO.

No thanks, though. I'd rather pick fleas off a monkey's ass than to ever get involved with another dub ever ever again for as long as I live. I would rather burn my pubic hairs with a blow torch than to even say hello to any jw male.

Although, I think I will forward the link to a particular individual who really needs to find a jw woman, and leave me the hell alone.

You are way toooo funny.

• Xander
    Xander

Hey, I didn't see a section on that site where you could arrange for a chaperone.

And those clothes don't look very modest...

And, it's on the internet....

OH NO, DEEMINZ!! DEEMINZ!!!!

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• butalbee
    butalbee

Okay, now I think I'm gonna puke---

Hi!

My name is Jeffrey1973 . I am a 29 years young brother.
    I live in Escondido, California. I'm looking for a partner nationwide!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is white (caucasian) .
    Children? No kids . Want children? I may want children .
    My look? Height: 5'6" - (168cm) , Build: average . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: Photographer .
    I speak English .
    My last activity on the system was on 5-7-2002 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

Hello everyone, My name is Jeff, I am a publisher and occasionly an aux. pioneer. I love Jehovah, that should be a given. I am a pioneer supporter. I am a romantic through and through. I like to scuba dive and take walks on the beach. I want to be someone's "Knight In shining Armor" Are you my damsel in distress.

This is what I'm looking for:

A love for Jehovah should be a given. Other then that I am looking for someone that I can talk to about anything. and in return that I can Listen to about anyting. without communication nothing else matters.

If you'd like to contact me register now!
    Members log in please

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit