• SoulJah
    SoulJah

In case you missed it:
    http://www.jwmatch.com/welcome.php

One day we'll all be together,until then I'm ready for whatever
    ---Tupac Shakur

• the follower
    the follower

does anyone please please have the April Kingdom Ministry?

if so, what are the song numbers of the first songs in the weeks of Apr 29 and Mar 6?

lonely and desperate

• dubla
    dubla

Hi!

My name is SmilinStarGazer . I am a 24 years young sister.
    I live in Dallas Area, Texas. I'm looking for a partner all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Pioneer .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is (no entry) .
    Children? No kids . Want children? I may want children .
    My look? Height: 5'9" - (175cm) , Build: (no entry) . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: photographer & write .
    I speak English .

More about me:

I am a very down to earth, genuine person, who loves Jehovah very much. I'm shy by nature, though I am much better than I used to be. Also very softhearted girl, meaning things genuinely touch my heart, no that doesn't mean I'm a cry baby, but things do touch me more than most I have been told. I am definetly a country girl, I hate the city, though I do live in it, I miss the country. I miss the quiet and solitude, and I miss having horses and land to take care of! :( I love nature, the outdoors, anything to do with it, and I really love just staring up into the sky, especially at night for no particular reason. Definetly a true romantic. I love photography, particulary nature, the sky and outdoors, but I do weddings and portraits, anything. I also love to write and have been writing poetry since I was tenny tiny :) Spirituality, which is most important to me, I have pioneered for 9 years, and never plan on stopping. I want to increase in goals, and be used wherever Jehovah needs me, whether gilead, going to another country, or serving in a congregation in the US that needs help. As long as I can be useful wherever I am! Want to know more? Just ask, it all won't fit here! ;)

This is what I'm looking for:

Someone who is HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, and when they say they have certain goal and love Jehovah they better MEAN IT! I put this in caps because it is something I have yet to find. If you feel you have to lie to me about something, such as a goal in order for me to like you, that's the quickest way to make me run! I want to see someone who wants to be themselves around me, who sincerely loves Jehovah from their heart, and sees the need to always be progressing in the truth. Someone who has a great sense of humor but knows when to tone it down and be serious. Even if your goal is to just become better in your congregation that is heartfelt, that's wonderful. As long as you progress. A caring person, who just isn't on a sister hunt, but wants to know me for who I am, which isn't just a piece of meat! :p I would really love someone to pioneer with someday not a requirement for now. Someone who can be himself, sure I want to at least have some of the same likes as you, but I don't want a twin. I want to talk to you and get to know you if you can just be you!

(for the witness brothers on this site, i thought this one might catch your interest).

aa

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Hi!

My name is IamMany . I am a 43 years young sister.
    I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I'm looking for a partner all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is white (caucasian) .
    Children? No kids . Want children? Not yet .
    My look? Height: 5'8" - (173cm) , Build: full-figured . My friends say I look very attractive.
    My occupation is: disabled .
    I speak English .
    My last activity on the system was on 4-17-2002 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

I am a sincere sister with Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD). This disorder presents many unique challenges to spirituality.

This is what I'm looking for:

I am interested in a brother who has MPD, or who has experience with or knowledge of this disorder. To have someone in my life who really understands is what I most desire. If you know what little inside ones are (littles) and you think they are precious, then please write to me! :-)

Call me Sybil.....

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

O, Gawd!
    I think I'm gonna puke!
    Success Story quotes:

"My dear love and i are getting married next week. Praise to Jehovah and may he bless you for your part in bringing brothers and sisters together in the perfect bond of union in his way. Dispelling loneliness for us all...heartfelt thanks again brothers and sisters for bringing happiness to a new family in Jehovah's organisation"

"I met a wonderful brother from this site and we have started dating. We believe that with Jehovah's help all will work out and soon we will be together as man and wife. We have both found what we have been looking and waiting for all our lives. I could not be more happy. Thank you all so much because with out this site, my baby and I could never of met. Oh by the way, I will be changing my profile to just friendship. Again thank you so much."

How is this one a success story???
    "Thank you for giving me the opportunity to meet different sisters from around the world. I writing this e-mail to tell you I will no longer be needing your services, and would like my profile erased. Thank You. Much Love"

Gramatically speaking, this one may have met Fredhall!
    "I'M SENDING U THIS LITLLE LETER COS I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU MY BROTHERS AND JEHOVAH OUR GOD BECAUSE I MET SOMEONE VERY VERY SPECIAL TO ME , HIS A WONDERFUL BROTHER AND EVERYTHING I'V BEEN LOOKING 4 , SPIRITUAL , HUMBLE , AFFCTIONATE , ROMANTIC AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF . SO ... I WOULD LIKE 4 YOU 2 TAKE ME OUT OF THE SISTEM BECAUSE I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND HE FOUND HES RIB , LOL . THANKS AGAIN GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU."

Lordy! Can you imagine any of these lovely couples giving an experience at an Assembly or Convention?

Speaker: So, you two have been married for x-years. Tell us, how did you meet?

Husband: Well, by Jehovah's direction, we were both led to JWMatch.com...

Sigh...

I live in a shack and I poop in an outhouse.

• dmouse
    dmouse

Looking for a brother or sister to date or marry?

I don't know about you but it all seems a bit incestuous to me!

• butalbee
    butalbee

Didn't I see this somewhere else?????? Hmmmmmmm........

• detective
    detective

YIKES!!! I think I know who this guy is!! If it is who I think it is, well, he's a nice enough guy. You ever wonder how much of these ads are true and how much are embellishments? Well, since it's more than likely the person I'm thinking it is, you can rest assured that some embellishment has occurred in this ad! Hint: working for himself= unemployed w/occasional odd jobs. I could say more but I'm shutting up now.

Weird, you don't usually know the people in the ads!!

Hi!

My name is YourPrince . I am a 28 years young brother.
    I live in Boston, Massachusetts. I'm looking for a partner all over the world!

A little about me:
    I serve as Publisher .
    My family status is never married. My ethnic background is bi/multiracial .
    Children? No kids . Want children? Not yet .
    My look? Height: 5'9" - (175cm) , Build: athletic . My friends say I look attractive.
    My occupation is: landscaper/electric .
    I speak English .
    My last activity on the system was on 5-5-2002 EST. (mm-dd-yyyy)

More about me:

HERE I AM...KNOW ME! As I begin, I'm learning that this is a lot harder than I thought!!! However,from Genesis to Revelation, this is me in a nutshell. I realize that it's long, and I probably should leave a little mystery,but I am honest and I want to give you a little taste of who I am.Because of the length,let me first thank you for taking the time to learn a little about me.... As far as my background is concerned, I was raised in the truth. My parents started studying with Jehovah's witnesses, when I was just a baby. I was baptized May 28th 1989 when I was 15. In September of 2000,I accomplished my goal of becoming a regular pioneer,and attended pioneer school last August.Unfortunately, I had to step aside (for now)due to losing my computer job to this terrible economy.I am now working for myself, but have to work full time until my circumstances change. As far as personality goes, I am definitely a unique person. Don't let that scare you...I say this only because you won't find someone more versatile or flexible. I enjoy so many different things. This is mainly because I was raised from 2 completely different cultures, which molded me into the man I am today. My mother is Italian, and my father a is light skin African American man. So yes, I am half black/half Italian which makes for an interesting combination. (Though I tan well in the sun, I was robbed of having nice dark skin,since my father is so light, so most people just think that I am Italian) Both cultures are really dear to me, and I've taken the best parts of both worlds. Thanks to dad's side, I've got the rhythm. Thanks to mom's side,I discovered food!(I'm getting hungry just thinking about Italian food) I'd have to say that there is every man inside of me. My goal is to be balanced as an individual. I strive to be spiritually minded, yet not over-rightous; strong,but not cold; sensitive, yet not feminine. I love to laugh and have a great sense of humor, yet I also know when to be serious, and I respect those times. I'm happy being active, or just curling up with a blanket by the fireplace, sipping tea or cappucino. Let's see...What else? Well, I've lived in the city my whole life,along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean and I enjoy the benefits of a city, such as the theater and concerts and symphonies, but I feel that I'm a country boy at heart. I LOVE nature and enjoy camping,hiking,skiing,rollerblading,and cycling. As someone who took gymnastics for 4 years, I love staying in shape, and being healthy. One of my favorite ways to exercise is to DANCE!!! I can't stress to you, just how much I love to dance. I've had all kinds of ballroom dance lessons, but Salsa and Swing Dancing are my favorites! If I were married, then I'd have to say that the Tango would be, but until then, I won't be doing too much of the Argentine tango. To me, there is nothing that can relieve stress, like dancing. Music too,is one of my greatest passions. I love ALL kinds. I can't just listen to one type, but I enjoy different types such as classical,r&b, jazz,rock,techno,and even a small amount of country. (haha) If you haven't noticed by now, I enjoy writing, especially poetry. (I'm looking for some new motivation for a poem,perhaps one might be about you)-haha! Well that describes my interests. If I had to choose 5 qualities to best describe who I am then these would be the one's I would choose: 1. God-fearing 2. passionate 3.helpless-romantic 4. honest 5.hard-working As far as my goals are concerned, I want but one thing only.That is to serve Jehovah wholeheartedly, being used in any capacity that I can. Whether it be me pioneering again,international construction,or Bethel service, I want to have the right motive,and just do all that I can in this limited time that we have left in this system. If it's Jehovah's will, I hope to have someone that I love,adore,and who's my best friend beside me,doing all we can to finally see what the "real Life" has to offer. As much as I may dream though, and how unnatural it may feel to be single, I'd rather be single and lonely, than to be married to the wrong person. If I only wanted to be married, I could've been married a long time ago! I am not looking just to be married, but am just waiting patiently for the one who will steal my heart,body,and soul. Who is she?, you ask. Look Below ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit