You tell me who?

by seedy3 2 Replies latest jw friends

• seedy3
    seedy3

I just got this pamphlet from a guy that works for me, Who do you think this sounds like?

Question: what danger awaits all the people of the world?

Answer: The time will come whn the whole world will have to face God's judgement.

For he has fixed a day in shich he will judge the whole world with justice by means of a man he has chosen, He has given proof if this to everyone by raising that man from death! (Acts 17:31, Today's English version)

Q; What reason is there to believe that the day of judgment will come?

A: As death comes to everyone, so will the day of judgment becasue both events were appointed by God.

And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this is the judgment. (Heb. 9:27, Ibid)

Q: Who needs to be saved from the death and punishment on the day of judgment?

A: Everyone needs to be saved because everyone-including those who claim kindness and generosity- has commited sins.

Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, becasue all sinned. (Rom. 5:12, Ibid)

therefore, everyone needs salvation. Though one may have survived all the dangers in this world, he is still unsafe as long as his soul is bound to perish on the day of judgment becasue of sin.

This is a good one

Q: If one takes it upon hinself to worship God, will he be saved by doing so?

A: On his own, one can neither receive God's mercy nor will his prayers be heard. By his sinful nature, man has fallen away from God's grace and has eventually become his enemy. Consequently, he has lost the right to serve God and to call on his name.

But your iniquities have seperated you from your God; and your sins have hidden his face from you, So that he will not hear. (Is 59:2, Ibid)
    And you, who once were alienated and enemies in you mind by wicked works,..... (Col. 1:21, Ibid)

So, despite one's own efforts to serve God, the truth remains that everyone is condemned to die on account of his own sins. Unless one's condition is put right before God, all the services that he renders to God will be in vain.

Q: Whom will Christ, the savior save?

A: He will save only those who have been justified or redeemed through his blood.

But God demonstrates his own love twards us, in that whle were still are sinners, Christ dies for us. Much more then, having now been justified by his blood, we shall be saved fromthe wrath through him. (Rom. 5:8-9, Ibid)

Therefore, those who beleive or have faith in Christ should be certain that they are among those who have been redeemed and cleansed of their sins throughhis blood.

Sheesh........ I wish I could copy and paste this LOL.

Q: Which Church was redeemed through the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ?

A: Christ redeemed none other then the flock, which is the ____ __ ____ (I hid the name so as not to give it away).

Take heed therfore to yoursleves and to the flock over which the Holy Spirit has appointed you overseers, to feed the _____ __ _____ (these guys have their own version of the bible too) which he has purchased with his blood. (Acts 20:28, their own version)

In other versions of the bible, such as NKJV, Today's English version, and RSVm the name used to identify the flock is Church of God and not the ____ ___ ____. On the other hand, in the ASV and the Christian Community Bible, the rendition is Church of the Lord. Translator G. M. L. ( I put his initials here,they name him in the booklet), as in the vesion above, rendered the name of the Church as _____ ___ ____.

Q: What did Christ sacrifice in order to save his Church?

A: He gave his life only for his church.

Husbands, love your wives just as Christ loved the church and gave his life for it. (Eph. 5:25, Ibid)

Q: How is Christ realted to the Church which he gave his life?

A: Christ is the head of the Church which is his body.

for the husband is the head of the wife, as also the Christ is the head of the church; and he is the savior of the body. (Eph. 5:23, NKJV)
    The members of the ____ ___ ____ will be saved not becasue the Church is the savior, but because the Church is that which Christ will save. Christ is the savior, but he will save only those who are members of his body or Church.

I'm skipping a lot here

Q: What fate awates those who are outside the _____ ___ _____?

A: They shall face God's judgment.

What business is it of mine to judge the outside? God will judge those outside. Expel the wicked man from among you. (Cor. 5:12-13, NIV)

Anyhow, doesany of this sound familar?
    It is not the WTS ths is a group of religious finatics found in the Philippines, started in the year OH NO NOT THIS YEAR!!!, you guessed it............1914, oh my!!! the name of the group is the Iglesia Ni Christo, or translated into English, The Church of Christ, not to be confused with the American Church of Christ.

Do these guys sound like JDubs or what?? They also do not accept the trinity, they have their own version of the bible, Woooo he he he.

Seedy

• Scully
    Scully

The Mormons sound similar to this too.

Love, Scully

• the follower
    the follower

1914 was a very important year, many agree including Harold Wilson (see the Revelation book for details)

Harold Wilson was a British Prime Minister

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit