another JW murder-suicide!

by nowwhat? 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

this one in Cleveland, Ohio. The wife went into the emergency room at the hospital and blew her brains out. hours later the police found her husband shot in their car in the parking garage. however it was never brought out on the news that they were Jehovah's witnesses. also they were separated at the time and the brother was taking his wife to see a therapist because she was having mental issues. [imagine that, a witness with mental issues?] she should have went out in service more!

• Sobeit
    Sobeit

Yes, television and our one Cleveland newpaper never mentioned they were witnesses.

That is why this web site is so useful to us, for information and news not available

in the usual format.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

Donald and Terry Johnson. I found this poignant tribute in the Comments section of one reporting article:

"Don was a good man. He loved his wife, Star Trek, the Bible, and sharing his Bible based beliefs with others. "

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I heard about this on the news but didn't know they were jws. To you locals commenting on this thread, do you mind pm'ing me where in Ohio you are located?

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

What a shame.

RIP X

• smiddy
    smiddy

Its very sad when people, no matter who they are, let things get to this stage and then do something drastic that affects so many other people .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit