Interesting to see which scriptures and phrases are used the most in the WT Library 2012 version.

by Skinnedsheep 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Sure shows what their doctrinal focus is on. Skinned

Scriptures and Phrases Commonly Used Times found in WT Library 2012 Version
    Matt. 24: 45-47 Faithful Discreet Slave 4003
    Matt. 24:14 Good News preached 3658
    "Governing Body" 3120
    Rev. 21:4 No More Tears, Death 2376
    Gal. 5:22,23 fruits of spirit 2173
    Matt. 22:37-39 Greatest command Love Jah Neighbor 1693
    John 17:3 Knowledge Jesus- Jah= Life 1426
    John 3:16 God Loved World- Son =Life 1207
    Ps. 37:11 Meek Inherit Earth 879
    Ps. 83:18 Name is Jehovah 724
    Isa 33:24 No resident say Sick 441
    Acts 17 :11 Examine scriptures daily 350
    Acts 4:12 No salvation in anyone else 275

Edited to Add Golden Rule Mt. 22:37-39

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Listen Obey and Be Blessed.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

What about the word "love"?

Certainly if we are to LOVE Jehovah with our whole heart soul and mind and LOVE our neightbor as ourselves, it would be right up there in the count...Not

that I actually BELIEVE that it would be, but it SHOULD.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

How did they move the fds from the annointed to the gb? That was quite an accomplishment.

Given that non-penis members of the annoited could never strive to a leadership role I can understand their desire to exclude these lovely creatures from their membership roles - but my question is HOWdid they do it?

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Interesting that the first and third are basically the same thing to the WT. And when combined equal roughly twice the next one (Mt 24:14).

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

In answer to NewYork44m's question on "how did they do it". I had spoken to 2 who consider themselves anointed. They said this, "We had been thinking that as anointed and members of the faithful slave, we were recently beginning to feel that we should be doing a lot more than just waiting around if we are part of the faithful slave, so when the GB revealed they they themselves are the faithful slave, it just made so much sense to us and we need not worry now.".

To me that sounds like in Revelation the kings who throw their crowns at the wild beast. Those who think they are anointed, if they actually read the bible, should understand the bible says they need no other humans to be teaching them, nor do they submit to rule of any other humans, for Jesus and the holy spirit tell them all they need to know. If they truly are, they are throwing their crowns to the GB, letting them do the ruling.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

wonder about the name Jesus, I bet hes going down in the listing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit