"New Light" for Care-giving and Concern For Family, Parents and Friends.

by RottenRiley 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RottenRiley
    RottenRiley

Am I the only one who has noticed the new push by JW Autority figures that we should not pull Missionaries out of the field to help with care-giving for parents or children who are not functioning well?

We are told "The Government has programs that provide excellent care-giving and might be a better choice than pulling a Pioneer or Missionary from the Field". Can somebody else verify if you are hearing this nonsense, anti-Christian message broadcasted by the Watchtower Organization? My sister is not helping me with my Mother's Cancer, she is too busy doing elder-lady things by preaching in Field Circus and talking with anyone but the one person who bailed her out for the last thirty years.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Where are you hearing a directive like that?

• tornapart
    tornapart

Sounds like it comes from March 15th study WT page 22.

• lambsbottom
    lambsbottom

From March 22nd Study WT P.22

• wasblind
    wasblind

There's only thing a Jehovah's Witness is good for

And that's Bumpin' thier gums 'til the Kingdom Come

If Someone Says________

' Why don't you people get involved in doing things to help make the world ( The community )

a better place to live ?'

Then perhaps add : 'Why do you feel you feel that this has become such a major need ?......Obviously, immediate action on the matter can be beneficial, But I'm sure you'll agree that we would like to see improvement on a long term basis. That is the approach that we as Jehovah's Witnesses take to the matter. ( Explain what we do to help apply Bible principles in thier lives in order to get to the root of the matter on a personal basis; also what God's Kingdom will do, and why this will permanently solve the problem for humankind.)'_______Reasoning from the Scriptures book page 207

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit