The Dubs Down the Street

by bluesapphire 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

We have some neighbors that live on the corner house on our street. They got two families living in one house. Every time their garage door is open we can see the piles of matteresses, washing machine, fridge, etc.

There are about 6 kids -- mostly boys who play outside but only with each other. One day we saw them wearing suits and suspected they were dubs.

Well, last Saturday morning, my husband saw them loading into a van with their book bags. That confirmed it -- they're JWs.

The thing is that we moved here a year ago and have never met them. I want to make them my special little project if you can catch my drift. There's a whole lot of them I can toy with and hone in on my apostate skills.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make my first move?

• TR
    TR

Hi Blue,

Walk over to their house wearing a red devil suit to make a good first impression. Then tell them your are an apos... er, tell them that you are interested in their religion and would like to talk.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Actually, I was thinking of walking over and taking some No JWs bumper stickers and offering them one and saying something like, "I've passed these out all over the neighborhood but you were not home."

But then I would blow my chance. Nope, gotta think of something better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit