Need Information 1-28-01 newspaper

by JT 7 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

Did anyone save the article where JR Brown states that elders are volunteers and untrained and that MALE jw who hold no positions are spiritually lacking

I think it was in one of the KY papers

James

• Investigator
    Investigator

All of the KY papers are on my site below. Please print out and distribute. There are other atricles, letters and press releases as well.

Investigator

• Investigator
    Investigator

Sorry, Link didn't work, lets try this again!!

Inv.

• JT
    JT

THANKS for the help

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Hello JT,

I thought of you when reading that article. Pretty heady eletisim isn't it? Imagine all the sincere brother's loyal, attending every meeting, 10hr plus a month in service, who are like Sir Freddy and never get appointed to anything....what a downer.

They promote and foster an atmosphere of politics and backside smooching...even more than your average 'legitimate' business entity.

Poor deluded souls..gotta feel sorry for em.

Nice to see you found a new home. This is my first post here.

Regards

Danny

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Danny,

Just posted to you on another board - where you welcomed me.

May I return the welcome?

Welcome.

waiting

• JT
    JT

Danny

well stated

all those years guy like freddy were told they needed to wait on jah and at the right time jah would use them

while all the while the real reason was they are spirtually weak

yes i agree a real DOWNER or as i say THE ROYAL SHAFT

JT

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Greetings to you Waiting,

Thanks for the welcome shout.

Sometimes it is nice to visit with new friends on new turf. I have pretty much camped out at H20...but you know how that place is, it can get pretty steamy from time to time. There are several boards to choose from...all of which seem to have their own personality. Fun to have a choice eh?

Thanks again.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit