Updated Chronological Timeline of the Great Tribulation -- after the New Light from July Watchtower

by FusionTheism 86 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    I like the Egyptians, Book of the dead, version much better.
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo

Thanks Listener

FusionTheism said point 6 was from the talk Gerrit gave but I actually meant a source for the change in preaching message during the GT and Gerrit discusses no such thing but he does talk about the "4 years" thing which is also part of point 6 hence the confusion.

I must have missed that WT you quote, I'll take a more in-depth look at it.

• Dismissing servant
    Dismissing servant
    prologosa month ago
    1. 11. The Gathering of the Anointed occurs. Jesus sends His angels to rapture the remaining Anointed up to Heaven.
    2. There is 'new light' ideas in the footnote of the mag. The rapturing anointed will leave their bodies on earth (unlike the heavenly bound Christ with his re-generated corps) and like in Jesus case, the angels will dispose of them. new light: no cremation, burial for the then GB. The Org reverting back to MIRACLES for undertaker services. . ."
    This indicates that the GB will abandon ship......and commit group suicide. I wonder if the GB really believes this.
  • prologos
    prologos

"and like in Jesus case, the angels will dispose of them". new light: no cremation, burial for the then GB. The Org reverting back to MIRACLES for undertaker services. . ." Dismissing servant:

Do the GB members believe that they will rule with Christ, will be counted among those killed by sharp edges? In the quote above they seem to predict a disappearance and a showing up in strange places, perhaps after a staged burial as in Jesus' case. Suicide though, I don't think so.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I can see the (Western) World accomplishing something like "world peace" someday, but the UN marshalling a planet-wide campaign against organized religion?

Please.

It can barely enforce resolutions to protect religious freedoms, let alone try to snuff them out.

They only way it could ever be possible is if those crazy-ass right-wing conspiracy theories about the New World Order turned out to be true, and if that's the case, the WTS would be as fair game as any other church.

• prologos
    prologos

I can see the (Western) World accomplishing something like "world peace" someday, but the UN marshalling a planet-wide campaign against organized religion? Vidiot,

unless wt gets the bright idea (new light) to redefine "Babylon the Great" as a greater religion with billion+ members springing up in the area around the original city, and jws preaching that,--then you might see khs burning.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Thanks for that FusionTheism

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit