by tresdecu 7 Replies latest jw friends

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Derrick Coleman Fullback for Seattle Seahawks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2HD57z4F8E

• insearchoftruth4
  • Magwitch
    Magwitch

It always amazes me that there are so few threads on JWN about sports. Is it because we weren't allowed to participate in school? We live and breathe sports in my home, but that is because I live with a sportsaholic.

Oh and BTW GO BRONCOS (I think it will come down to the Seahawks and my Broncos)

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Yeah...this commercial is a LOT more inspiring than Kapernick's nobody-likes-me-because-I'm-an-asshole-but-I-don't-care commercial.

My oldest daughter is a season ticket holder. Last night, she used my printer to print her ticket for this Sunday's 49ers game...so jealous....

Go Seahawks!!

kah...kah!!!

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

LOL! My other daughter, who lives in San Diego, just posted this on facebook, along with pictures:

Ladies and Gentleman, my biggest lucky charm has finally been pulled out of storage. This is my ticket and rally towel from the 2005 NFC Championship game where the Seahawks beat the Panthers and went to the Super Bowl. Along with the ticket, is ACTUAL confetti that rained down on the stadium after won. It was the most amazing experience of my life being at that game. Let's have an even better repeat tomorrow. ‪#‎ tappedin‬ ‪#‎ GoHawks‬ ‪#‎ 12s‬ ‪#‎ ibelieve‬ @seahawks

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Its momemtum now folks, who's got it? Derrick Coleman's video, Justitia Themis energetic passion, home field advantage!! GO HAWKS

insot4

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

OMG! The girl has got balls; I'm would never risk 40-whiner cook spit....

My daughter just posted this on facebook:

I went to Slaters 50/50 here in SD for some friends birthdays. I created and named my burger "The 12th Man Burger", so that when they called it out I could proudly claim my allegiance. I'm absolutely positive that I ate some 40-whiner cook spit tonight, but that's what true fans endure while in enemy territory.

• LV101
    LV101

No San Fran fans here? I love the 49ers but don't think they can beat the Seahawks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit