Shocking Story On The Web About A Jehovah's Witness Couple

by Brother Mike 5 Replies latest social current

• Brother Mike
  • problemaddict
    problemaddict

This is terribly sad. Those photos are heartbreaking. I know you can't tell anything from photos, but a murder suicide? I don't know if I believe that straight away.

• steve2
    steve2

This was posted a few hours ago here. Yes, shocking.

• Brother Mike
    Brother Mike

The incident just happened. A similar one may have taken place a while back though.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Such a sad story. Still the JW will spin it: The love and support at their funeral service was such a great witness for the people in the territory...and Jehovah held off the rain for those who may had to stand outside the overflowing Kingdom Hall...same as Whitney's funeral.

• Scott77
    Scott77

Very terrible tragedy. Look at this part of statement below.

They attended the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witness, where they were known by pretty much everyone in the congregation, said Gary Malcome, a minister. A neighbor said the couple hosted Bible studies at their home.

Read more here: http://www.thestate.com/2014/01/16/3210387/ids-expected-to-be-released-in.html#storylink=cpy

Very shocking. There might have been a big issue or something else going on that we did not know. How can we believe Jehovah' Witnesses are the happest people on earth when many of them are reportedly taking anti-depressants and some taking their own lives? Coult be that their Holy'Spirit is looking the otherway around? Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit