Jehovah's Witness couple and their young children found shot dead in two-story home after grim 'murder suicide'

by kneehighmiah 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

As stated many times in talks at Kingdom Halls and Assemblies,

" Jehovah's Witnesses are the happiest people in the world "

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Though the reasons really are not rational for this behavior and no one will likely ever know what created the reasoning in his mind, this kind of thing happens in every walk of life.

This happend to my own neighbors. It was the wife returning home from work to find her family, gone...... He was a medical Dr.

What makes the JW connection notible is thst the JW deny there is ever trouble in the spiritual paradise. All are told they are to be the happiest people in the world. That specific is what makes the whole connection important.

The reasons in his mind? You cannot make rational out of the irrational. My hurts hurts for the family and the grandmother. My own nightmares sometimes consist of imagining what the last moments of my neighbor's children must have been like. His mind was irrational, sowasthat father in this OPs story. The wife/mother needed to believe for years it was a outside murderer, but eventually she accepted what it really was.... murder suicide.

• steve2
    steve2

Nonjwspouse, I appreciate your thoughtful comments about this phenomenon.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

It is very tragic on all levels. Especially for the children. So very sad.

It was written that he partook last year. I wonder if the idea that he was demoted and not part of the Faithful and Discrete Slave Class came into play. I suppose we will never know.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Sheddrick the anointed" had a 'stache. Spiritually weak. Probably removed as a microphone droid.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Maybe the stupid Fu.. thought he received a God given right to kill his family so they would

awake into a earthly Paradise.

Don't laugh this has happened before previously by some other JWS and other religious Apocalyptic

end of the world organization's members as well.

A sad story of ignorance, corruption and psychological influence by a organization overwhelming people

to do things to themselves that they probably would never of thought prior to getting involved in them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit