Mark Sanderson Background and Warwick

by TakeOffTheCrown 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• RichardHaley
    RichardHaley
    I asked about it, it is keeping track of jehovahs chariot for future generations,
    You mean keeping track for future overlapping generations???
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    I wonder what trade he knows, or if he has ever earned a dollar in his life.😐
  • blondie
  • truthseeker100
    truthseeker100
    A special pioneer in Newfoundland. I have often said that I've never met a Newfoundlander that I didn't like but maybe there could be an occasional exception to that rule. I wonder if he was able to gain fluency in Nefoundlandese LOL.
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious
    Although I am happy for you I can’t help but think that your appointment at this late hour is analogous to being assigned to the wheel room of the Titanic about the time the iceberg came into view. We wish you the best!

This is what drives me nuts about speaking with other witnesses. They ALL seem to know when the end will come and yet the Bible says otherwise.

I wish this imbecile could ask all the GB members that are now dead, while they were alive, if they would see the end.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    truthseeker: A special pioneer in Newfoundland. I have often said that I've never met a Newfoundlander that I didn't like but maybe there could be an occasional exception to that rule. I wonder if he was able to gain fluency in Nefoundlandese LOL.

Haha!

No wonder Sanderson is so goofy...he was a temporary Newfie! That explains it all. That is why he is "special". It's the Newfie influence - it changed him forever.

I love Newfies.

Hey. Maybe Sanderson can work on translating the WT into the native language of Newfoundland. That would be special. The WTS could claim they are preserving the local language and get some sort of award from the Canadian government for it.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The article in the e-watchman.com about the chubby Mr. Sanderson also mentions Melvin Sargent. I personally knew Melvin. From what I know about Melvin Sargent, he was the first "company servant" (now known as the COBE) appointed by wtbts in the Los Angeles area. He had a 'god like' aura about him because 'old booze' Rutherford supposedly hand picked him. He was quite old when I was in my late teens-early 20's. He was in a neighboring congregation. Like all old-timers in the 'troof', he had the 'calling' and was going to heaven any moment.

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer

I wonder if Warwick will become like some of the half built housing estates of Spain or Ireland when money stopped flowing

Image result for half built housing estates in spain

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    truthexplorer: I wonder if Warwick will become like some of the half built housing estates of Spain or Ireland when money stopped flowing

...and future generations will sneak over the compound fences on midnight excursions to conduct paranormal investigations, returning with accounts of Sanderson's ghost haunting the half built structures and faint strains of "The Happy Dance" being heard amongst the ruins.

• Truthexplorer
    Truthexplorer
    lol orphancrow.. that made me chuckle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit