ChuckD

by TR 7 Replies latest social physical

• TR
    TR

Hey, Chuck. Welcome!

I noticed in your picture you got a scooter. What is it, a Honda XR? I've got a Husaberg FE501. Can't wait till the snow melts here.

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

TR, you, of course, know what doesn't mind the snow and what keeps going right through the winter. (hehehehe)

• TR
    TR

RHW,

You must be talkin' 'bout a four-wheeler.

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Four-wheeler? Well, we don't refer to the feet as wheels, usually. Guess we'd call them four hoofers. Positraction, 4-hoof drive, the works!

• TR
    TR

RHW,

Your brand of orv comes complete with a fly swatter, the crap that attracts the flies, mounting block(that should stay in the bedroom, deary), unpredictability, a very poor power-to-weight ratio, and an unwilligness to do exactly what you want it to do.

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Sour grapes, TR. You've already lost this same argument twice. Should I call in the French Knight to assist me in vanquishing you yet again, Sir?

• TR
    TR

Sour grapes, schmapes. You needed the French Knight to vanquish me last time. Actually, you guys didn't vanquish me, I conceeded. I was being hammered with horse poop from two fronts!

TR

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Only the very special people are honored with double horse poop. Remember that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit