why do i get nasty looks when i dismiss or don't care who is the GB?

by ?me? 4 Replies latest watchtower medical

• ?me?
    ?me?

even the CO or DO. i saw a bunch of pics on IG that featured just about every GB member "humbling " themselves to be the star in a pic with local brothers and sisters. THEY "DON'T THINK OF THEMSELVES AS BETTER THAN US?" RIGHT? just fellow servants or domestics. shouldn't they decline taking celebrity pics with the local R&F?

all 3 groups are just guys that have the "power" to do a stand up routine and go off the script on the stage, so their talks seem better , but usually they are not. can't count the times i have heard super JWs locally say " oh, brother so and so is soooo great, and funny and awesome" HE SHOULD BE, JUST LIKE ME AND YOU!

i really like the term octopope to describe the new set up.

also, HOW COME THEY ALWAYS GET AN ARTICLE WHEN THEY ARE APPOINTED (BY JEHOVAH) OR DIE? seems like they "might be better than the average publisher"

• free2beme
    free2beme

Oh trust me, they like their power and being known. It is human nature to feel that way.

• cofty
    cofty

"Octopope" - priceless!

• PaintedToeNail
    PaintedToeNail

Octopope-agreed, is priceless

• trillaz
    trillaz

I wish I had the opportunity, when I was well reported on, to have said f--k the GB out loud just to see everyone's reaction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit