Predictions 2014

by free2beme 2 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I always like to toss a few predictions out there for the coming year. I did it last year too and every year since 2005.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/244467/1/2014-Predictions

Normally it pisses off a couple posters, which creates a single tear down one cheek, but over all I am sometimes shocked that some are not completely inaccurate. Here are my predictions of 2014. The real 2014, since I titled it wrong last year.

2. I think that San Diego will actually get a huricaine.

3. An American warship will be sunk by China in dispute over international waters. It will lead to a mess, but not war.

4. Hilary Clinton will come down with a serious illness, which will take her out of the possiblity of running for President at any time in the future.

5. The following people will die this year. Politics = Dick Cheney, Jimmy Carter and Harry Reid. Entertianment = Lindsey Lohan, Barbara Steisand, and Carol Burnett.

6. A terrorist attack worse than 9/11 will happen in London.

7. The winter Olympics will be eclipsed with a horrible terrorist attack that kills several American athelets.

8. The largest Earthquake of the year will happen in Mexico. Will be an international mess.

9. Evidence of UFO will be brought forward and seen by millions, that will prove once and for all, we are not alone.

10. People reading this list, will get to this one thinking two things "Wow, this person does not see a positive year" and "He missed 1. and started with 2."

Lets see if I get any right, cross your fingers! :)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Well at least CNN and Foxnews will have monster ratings with all of that going down.

• free2beme
    free2beme

I don't know about FOXnews or CNN, but the internet sure would. I don't have time for 24 hour news anymore. Like most people, I just look online.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit