New UK Bethel location

by Saltheart Foamfollower 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

Not seen this mentioned yet - a letter was read out saying that the UK Bethel is probably moving to West Hanningfield near Chelmsford, Essex depending on all of the legal matters going through. Anyone near there? The letter also said not to visit the site as it would annoy nearby businesses. No more mention yet of begging for funds. Sorry, of course I meant informing the brothers of the financial situation.

The (not so) pure one

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I suppose coach loads of visiting apostates could also have the same effect on local businesses, maybe some letters to object to the planning permissions they need too wouldnt go amiss....

• 88JM
  • St George of England
    St George of England

We had the begging letter a while ago.

Here is the follow up letter begging for money and SKILLED volunteers.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/268693/6/They-are-Definitely-Attacking-Higher-Education#.Usc4eEq7EnI

George

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

When was the letter read out? Nothing at our meeting last night.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Actually I mentioned it in my post about a minute after it was read at our Hall yesterday.. http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/269037/1/glaring-daggers-If-looks-could-shave it deserved it's own thread though, you're quite right..

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

Konceptual dude, your PO is clearly not on the ball.. Ask him if you can read the letter, he'll be wondering how you know about it!

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Aha. Perhaps it was read out when I was filling in my mega report.

• Captain Blithering
    Captain Blithering

True dat, takes serious time inventing random numbers and filling in boxes. I should know, I've just done my tax!

• 88JM
    88JM

Witness My Fury - I hate to burst the bubble, but from reading the other threads it seems likely that it's a bit too late to lodge any kind of planning objection. It sounds like things are already well underway - I imagine someone doesn't sign an agreement to 80 acres without some sort of assurance already. Local businesses will probably be rubbing their hands together in glee at the business this will bring them. Strip clubs come to mind for some reason...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit