I sent my JC recording to Bethel - Why would I do something silly like that?

by KateWild 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• KateWild
    KateWild

I have very dear loved ones serving at Bethel, for the most part of my DFing they did not totally shun me. They were very supportive during the whole appeal process and know the full picture of my unjust DFing.

I told my loved ones today I had good news, I was not labelling myself any longer. But that went down like a lead balloon. I told them how much I loved them and cared for them and that I will always be there for them if they were ever in a desperate situation.

I sent them an email of my JC recording. This could go 3 ways

1. They listen and learn some TTATT from it

2. They ignore it

3. They listen and I go on the books as an apostate

I don't mind either way I am not a JW so it doesn't matter which way it goes. Even if my JC are told to investigate, I will refuse to meet agian or tell them I need to record the meeting for legal reasons they should check with their legal dept about that. So I can't see anything bad happening to me.

If you are facing similar trials and need support, please respond to this thread or send me a PM, it can be traumatic but I am over it. You can get over it too. If you haven't listened to my JC recording and want to please PM or feel free to search past posts. Feel free to ask any questions I am here to help

Kate xx

• Julia Orwell
    Julia Orwell

That's it eh, you have nothing to lose. People with nothing to lose can be more dangerous than anyone.

• zeb
    zeb

....... . ..We shall press on in spite of all they hurl against us..

• KateWild
    KateWild

Julia, Zeb Thank for your support and encouragement. love Kate xx

Guys, Lurkers, I have had 34 hits in 13 mins, so if you need support. I am here for you, I really do care about what you are going through. Take care love Kate xx

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Hi K/S

Since are you disfellowshipped you have nothing to lose and you never know. Their cognative dissonance will probably make them reject the info now but it may strike a chord further down the line.

Of course, you've made your original option of a reinstatement and fade very difficult as you've put yourself back to square one but I guess that's not a problem for you as you've made the decision to go down a different route.

I really hope you can start to put this all behind you know and forge a new path. I don't speak from a position of strength or experience on this as I am still a fader who is working to get out with my family intact but I can see how much one can involuntarily allow the years of involvment with the WTS influence choices even once formally free of the org.

My view is that the biggest testiment to the idea that you can only be happy inside the org is false is to be happy outside of it. Sites like this and all the other resources on the net are great once people start searching for answers and are receptive to TTATT but for those still firmly in then all repreated "apostelytising" does is reinforce the notion that those who have left are bitter and twisted with nothing better to do than sling biased mud.

All the best with it!

k99

• KateWild
    KateWild

Of course, you've made your original option of a reinstatement and fade-K99

I couldn't have pulled it off even if they Ri'd me. I have too much to say. You know me by now look at all my posts. If you need some refreshment from being still in come to London and meet up with us in April. Keep April 4-11 free, kids are off if you have them. Take care Kate xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit