(SRA) Ritual Abuse - Victim Accounts?

by feenx 2 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• feenx
    feenx

A happy Sunday evening to all!

I'm wondering if anyone has any relevant references on the topic of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA) inside the organization, and possible shadow groups. Perhaps to get more specific, any victim accounts of the ritual aspects and/or presumed motivations of their perpetrators.

Before everyone clicks off, or chimes in, let me preface the discussion with a better idea of what I'm really after.

There's all kinds of information out there, "proving" and "disproving" that Russell was a Mason, part of the Illuminati, a pedophile and friend of the Rothschilds, who funded the initial (and possible ongoing) work of the original group of bible students. From what I've seen via online research, there's equal sources of information to confirm or deny these statements. While that's all fine and dandy, it's not particularly what I'm after.

(that's not to say that if anyone has *definitive* evidence one way or another, that I wouldn't be interested)

i.m.o., the true nature of what Russell or Rutherford were like, behind private closed doors, will always be a source of debate; a debate that can never negate the fact that JW's have had a serious infestation of child molestors, active within the community, for many years. This comes, regardless of whether or not this was a trait of the founding leaders.

So, when it comes to child sex abuse, specifically ritual abuse, which I was subjected to as a child - In my personal experience, it is very difficult to determine whether:

1. My perpetrator (he) was simply acting out sexual deviancy, with children, which just happened to coincide with established ritual practices

2. he was carrying out orders, as directed by a group superior, with the purpose of building a foundation of mental and emotional control, for an as yet unknown purpose (perhaps as simple as continuing a tradition of some sort)

3. he was acting from his own long term motivation, essentially the brain behind the plot - only it was a one man show

So, I wanted to tap into the JW knowledge base and see if anyone knows of victim accounts of SRA?

I sincerely appreciate you taking a few minutes to read my post, and thank all in advance for any links and/or reference material.

Have an awesome night!!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I believe I read on wikipedia that ritual sexual abuse did not take place. I recall everyone was shocked by the McMartin School allegations. Soon, it was revealed that nothing happened. Perhaps I am wrong. I was not very focused. wikipedia does have an article.

I don't believe from anything I've read that any WT leader was involved in ritual sexual abuse. There are only so many things one can blame on the Rotschilds as a national Jewish conspiracy, Masonic cults, the Trilateral Commission, and the Illuminati. Citing such sources is a certain way to be ridiculed.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

ah yes our monthly illuminati thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit