My son asked me if Satan has a website??

by quellycatface 7 Replies latest jw friends

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

I nearly peeed my pants laughing. What a good idea though!!!!

• Lozza Aussie
    Lozza Aussie

Yeh he's go lots of them haha

Lozza

• notjustyet
    notjustyet

Jw.org maybe?

SD

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

@not just yet. If satan has his own website I bet it's more tempting than JW.org.

He could have his own website as 'evidently' he does already possess his own domain :)

• snare&racket
  • blondie
    blondie

www.jw.org

(2 Corinthians 11:12-15) 12 Now what I am doing I will still do, that I may cut off the pretext from those who are wanting a pretext for being found equal to us in the office of which they boast. 13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself keeps transforming himself into an angel of light. 15 It is therefore nothing great if his ministers also keep transforming themselves into ministers of righteousness.But their end shall be according to their works.

• cuckoo in the nest
    cuckoo in the nest

Don't know about his website, but I've found his ISP...

demon.net

I used to recommend it to any dubs who wanted (expected) free advice, just to see their faces.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I urge anyone to compare Joy of Satan with the jw.org site. Objectively compare the lifestyles of both. Satan is the God of freedom, while joke-hova is a god of slavery, totalitarianism, and communism. Which do you prefer?

Now, that Christi-SCAM-ity programs us to push Satan away before even giving Him a fair chance, while pushing people to draw closer to the god of communism, what good is Christi-SCAM-ity anyways? None.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit