Video- "Interview with a friend, moving on after Watchtower"

by RayPublisher 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

It was great to interview my friend and talk to him about his experiences at Bethel and how he left the WT thinking and mind-set behind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogmdi7FIDQA

What do you guys think? Should I do more interviews on my YT channel?

• Narcissistic Supply
  • clarity
    clarity

Should I do more interviews on my YT channel?

Keep on with it Eric ... these video's help those

leaving, and those who left but still think they are

at fault ...not the wt.

>

Very importantly also, are those who are starting to get

sucked in, to "having a free home bible study" with

jw's ..... we must warn these naive people that they

will be putting themselves in harms way by joining a

high control, family destroying, dangerous cult!

>

Thanks you guys!

clarity

• happy@last
    happy@last

A moving story, keep up the good work

• RayPublisher
    RayPublisher

@NC - What does that link have to do with anything about this thread? You lost me there...

---

Also there is one JW hater on there trying to condemn him, asking for "details" on why he was DFed; so pathetic and typical.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I enjoyed your video very much. All these personal acounts of former JWs (including Bethelites), circumstances leaving JWdom and recovering their lives is so good, plus trying to go forward and help others is great to see.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for posting, that was a great interview !

Something that was saidduring the conversation made me think of a good analogy for JW's who are leaving, or have left.

It is a very similar situation for us when we leave to that of the Alcoholic. The recovering alcoholic has to leave his "friends" in the drinking culture, so as not to be sucked back in, he has to stay away from the poison (alcohol) itself, he/she has to change their mind and their belief system.

The ones who do not succeed, and go back to drinking, are those that have not totally got rid of the drink's grip.

We need to totally get rid of any WT/JW thinking or emotion to succeed, and say we are forever free.

• BU2B
    BU2B

Thank you so much BOTH Erics! The interview was very good and warmed my heart. I have gotten many useful facts from many websites about TTATT, but it is JWstruggle that is the most upbuilding, and encouraging to my soul. Thank you so much for this video and all you do Eric B.. Keep it up, it is much appreciated here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit