Hyghlandyr is on the Study...

by Hyghlandyr 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Well everyone I am in Indiana. I dosed which means I am on the study. Hugs to everyone, especially the broads.....Posting my name has resulted in a couple of emails from people of my old haunts who know me from the Cleveland area. So I am changing my signature to include my name. Anyone feel free to email me anytime if you know who I am, or even if not. To those that did email me hugs..I will respond to your emails when I get time. I am perhaps only going to be online about once a day...probably once every few days....

Smooooooooches everyone....

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

Joseph James Frantz (My Given Name) Formerly of the North Olmstead (Cleveland) and Wooster Ohio Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Seosamh Seamus Ó Foirtchéirn (My Name by Birthright)
    Initiate Hyghlandyr (My Online Name)
    Aorthoir Rí Anbroc (My True Name)

• flower
    flower

Hey nice to see you.. havin fun yet?

Thanks for the laughter medicine the other nite :) Slept well.

Talk to you soon and I hope you dont grow any extra body parts from this stuff. ;) (j/k)

flower

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

cygnus your friend needs you... His thread: "I'm thinking of applying for reinstatement"

I hope you are fine... best regards,

Yadira

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Yadira, thanks I will look for the thread in a moment. Doin well.. Hope you are also...

Flower - Always havin fun on studies....Ive grown a third leg but they wont let me post pictures of it to this board...

You know what they say laaaaaaaafter....um..laphter..grrrrr..lapter..grrr.. ok Well you know what they say even if I dont..

We will muse on another interesting ways to wreak havoc at kingdom halls when I get back...

Let's see, three wives, seven concubines, nine slave girls, and twenty-seven black nazi female body guards. I've only got forty-five women to go and my cult is complete

Joseph James Frantz (My Given Name) Formerly of the North Olmstead (Cleveland) and Wooster Ohio Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    Seosamh Seamus Ó Foirtchéirn (My Name by Birthright)
    Initiate Hyghlandyr (My Online Name)
    Aorthoir Rí Anbroc (My True Name)

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

hygh, no problem; I'm fine, thinking how can I make you change your mind about that harem. :-) P.L.E.A.S.E. it won't become real. :-)

• myriamme
    myriamme

A study of medicine done on a study of possibilities in human dietificational expansions while he himself on a study of shifting spiritual inward silence unsilenced by outwardly expressions brought on from studying of rapid touch of type in the study of reactions and interractions to the seemingly absent presence of his studied exit into a study of medicine done on a study .

Ok , I'll go for studies. Especialy in Indiana! hey its one expensif property in Monopoly so why not enjoy the rich surroundings right? And is the food worth the effert Hygh? Lots of little snacks? Or do they put you on rations during the whole event?

Does that go with a vow of silence? To fast?

And to be impossed fasting through lake of better nutriments? Is that still considered fasting or could that be looked up under the heading unvoluntarily submitting to cold turkey diet in the dictionary?

Wich is more valuable in the long run? Is it better or of more humanistique substance and value if you fast for spritual growth as opposed to fasting in the effert to diminish bodyly fats and toxins ? No I guesse that a vow like that would be of Gandhi dimensions wouldn't it?

And is a deity higher than a Mahatma or is a Mahatma with a big M bigger then a deity with a small d? And if you put a big D on diety will that be considered as sexualy connontated missrepresentations? Then again, could a small m on Mahatma rise the meditatif value of focusing on a small d in diety?

So many questions, so many thoughts all circulating with no way to canalize their path towards constructiv advancement with no leader here to lavish words of researched wisdom over our colletive drulling cyber ears and malleable seeking minds filled with visions of chat conversations offered expansifly to enlighten darkend thoughts of inner renewals of personal convictions.

Hyghlandyr Hyghlandyr Hyghlandyr

What can I say , weither peoples care to admit it or not , you will be missed !

Take care oh great giver of words and theories, till you grace us all with your unforgettable presence once more.

The place just aint the same sigghhhhhhh

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

kemosabi...Who was that masked man? hehe

http://ourworld.cs.com/pwmkwzy/PicturePage.html

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

dan kinney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit