Question for Ex-Elders: Do you have any guilt regarding past "council" and what if anything, have you done about it?

by Balaamsass 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Lost a bit of sleep the last few nights regarding bogus WTBTS company line "council" I gave people in the past...especially teenagers as an Elder. Curious if others are experiencing the same feelings after Awakening to the TRUTH, and what you have done about it.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Ney buddy,

what were your motives and intentions at the time? Were they good? You cant go back in time, I feel bad too and I was never an elder.

I do think we have a responsibility, or rather I feel I have one, hence I come here and I am vocal in my locality about JW farce. I have made sure I am informed so I can answer questions from friends and family. One day I will go back and I will offer to talk and help anyone needing it snd wanting ti question their current beliefs. I am not brave enough yet, but I will.

I would love to do something at an assemnly too, something different, so ething respectful.

If money ever comes my way, I would love to make a JW TTATT documentary, a shotgun spread, covering all the issues, all the evidence.

I feel compelled to make a difference. To help people reach information. We cant wind back the clock,,but we can do something now!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit