February 2014 Kingdom Ministry (KM - 02/2014 PDF)

by WatchTower87 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• WatchTower87
    WatchTower87

NEWS!!!

http://adf.ly/agGVc KM - 02/2014 PDF

Instruction: press the 'skip ad' button top right, you should then see the download screen more easily

NO VIRUS ;-)

• mindnumbed
  • Gayle
    Gayle

In the "Highlights" for U.S., it shows, is claimed an increase (1.4%) in "Peak Pubs." However, it is admitted in previous info, that there is an extra method to call pubs. that didn't report in previous months (probably inactive/irregular otherwise) and get them counted.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

I can't wait to see the numbers for baptisms in the U.S compared to the millions of hours spent in the ministry work.

I actually have my wife interested to see this little math equation when it comes out. I told her this stuff is just busy work. She is starting to wake up.

• TTATTelder
    TTATTelder

The U.S. should have had more than that 1.4 % sign up as publishers just from children coming of age.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Ah yes the 'all important' numbers. Poineers, "did you make your time for the year"?

Just saying!

eyeuse2badub

• alanv
    alanv

When engaging in public witnessing using a table or a
    cart, publishers should not display Bibles. However, they may
    have Bibles available to offer to individuals who request one
    or who demonstrate sincere interest in the truth.

What's all that about?

• factfinder
    factfinder

Thank you Watch Tower 87!

@alanv- I notice that too-why are they NOT to dosplay Bibles?

• Island Man
    Island Man

When engaging in public witnessing using a table or a
    cart, publishers should not display Bibles. However, they may
    have Bibles available to offer to individuals who request one
    or who demonstrate sincere interest in the truth.

What's all that about?

I have a feeling it's all about them wanting to advertise the organization. WTBTS literature advertises the supposed insight and knowledge of the organization. The bible advertises God and Jesus. Since their ultimate objective is getting people into the organization, the bible must take a back seat to the organization's literatrash.

• factfinder
    factfinder

they are supposed to be a "bible society" yet are not supposed to display bibles. What a joke!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit