I want to let off steam.

by quellycatface 7 Replies latest jw experiences

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

The WT conductor in my ex-KH was such a jerk-off. When I used to answer up, he just called me by my first name instead of "Sister Chickenhead", or whatever. The only person he did that to was me, in a KH of about 80, or so. HOW embarrassing. He knew I was baptised. He used to come and pick us up for the meetings. I put him straight and he was a bit put out that he had to call me by my proper title. He was also an inverted snob with his stupid ties, pinkie rings and golf jumpers.

He is, an ex-salesman and thinks he is the dogs bollocks. The kind of JW who would'nt make it in the real world and enjoys the power of being an elder.Ring any bells? About as humble as George Dubya!! I truly hated him. It was'nt the Watchtower, it was the Brother Randy's (not his real name) Roadshow.

If I see him in the street, I will have to seriously control myself from smashing his face in.

Anyone else have the same experiences of people you just can't stand but had to try and get on with for the sake of congregation unity??

Mac n Cheese for tea.

• KateWild
    KateWild

Yes there were plenty, but sorry to say, I don't supress my words I speak my mind. Loved by loads, but hated intensly by few. I was a division causer. Kate xx

• flipper
    flipper

QUELLY- I DO know what you mean. I was a born-in JW from birth got out at age 44 over 10 years ago. I can name you hundreds of JW's I knew that were that way, so full of themselves that they couldn't see or think straight . Hey they were all mind controlled to emulate the GB and WT leaders views of themselves so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree- you know ? I've enjoyed getting to know REAL people after exiting the Witnesses. I've moved on from fake people. Let them stew in their mire and enjoy your life now. Don't let their idiocy steal away the happiness you can enjoy with true friends now. But I understand the need to vent- we all do here- we are here for you when you need us, O.K. ? Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Kate, I know what you mean. I am usually a bit of a pistol BUT I thought I had to REALLY respect the elders and look up to them, in case Jehovah struck me down!!

As I suffer from depression, I used to bottle it all up and cry when I got home. I realised that was'nt the way I was meant to feel and had to get out.I know now, many of you guys woke up and smelt the coffee ages ago and got the hell out. About 8 years ago my best friend got DF'd and tried to kill herself. The way her family treated her was disgusting. You would treat a street dog better. That's when I started thinking and was inactive from 2006 to 2013. When I came back earlier this year, I knew it was just a matter of time before I threw in the towel. It was a sharp learning curve, everything I ever beleived in from a child was smashed to smithereens. My Mum is still in but is not regular at the meetings. She prefers to stay in with a bottle of wine and Murder She Wrote. She is still speaking to me.She's a rebel.

Thanks for the support.

• clarity
    clarity

Quelly ... you came here just 16 days ago ... maybe a bit

apprehensive(?) .... and now look where you are!

AMAZING!

You go girl! This world needs gals with guts! :=)

Sounds like you have a great man too ...have the best

xmas & the most fun ...ever!

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Sorry if this print is too small, having trouble with

my computer!

• Narcissistic Supply
    Narcissistic Supply

Thank you sister chickenhead!

• Angus Beef
    Angus Beef

Well you know what they say: If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come sit by me! -Clairee, Steel Magnolias.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit