'Tis the season!

by Gypsy Sam 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

My daughter and I decorated our first holiday tree over the weekend. White with teal, blue and magenta. It came out very pretty! I have three holiday parties in the next week! While I have no interest in the religious aspect of the holiday, I'm excited to have more decorating and party options.

I must say, while there are SOME people who overdo things and the rationale behind wearing yourself out shopping and encouraging greed among children, is a definite concern; the VAST majority of people just want time with their families. I'm glad I woke up in the past year and can see the good in the season.

My daughter is studying Judaism so we also celebrated Hanukkah!

Feels so pleasurable to know I can throw a Winter Solisicte gathering for fun, too!

Hope everyone is enjoying the good aspects of the season!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

"Tis the season for Christmas music to show up. And now, I enjoy it for what it is, not because some scumbag(s) say that I should be afraid of it. I also have lots of LED Christmas lights up (which stay up all summer), whether or not the witlesses like it.

• Bart Belteshassur
    Bart Belteshassur

At least Hanukkah celibrates a real event in history, where as christmas was stuck in here because easter took over from the passover, penticost remained and the day of attonement became the harvest festival and there was no where else for it to go. Jesus was born in March the NT tells us this fact why do christains not read the text?

• Bart Belteshassur
    Bart Belteshassur

Sorry I forgot, have fun and enjoy them all, it's a great time of the year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit